Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy The Bills Suck Monday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=74245)

Ramster 2023-10-23 08:35 AM

Happy The Bills Suck Monday

Good morning |waves|

Up and working early reflecting on how the Bills could lose to the Patriots knocking me out of the local pub pool |angry| The wife is still alive there taking Seattle and thankfully I had Seattle in the 2 big pools I'm in so I survived those |thumb Working all day with some errands, getting tires on the Mustang as they didm't have them there Friday, a house run then basketball tonight. Have a good one, |coffee is on

Greenguy 2023-10-23 08:59 AM

Morning! |waves|

Like Ramster said, the Bills lost yesterday |cry| At least my Fntasy Team did well |thumb

Just a normal Monday for me with a shitload of scenes to get ready.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 572289)
Up and working early reflecting on how the Bills could lose to the Patriots knocking me out of the local pub pool |angry|

Never bet for or against the Buffalo Bills :D

ArtWilliams 2023-10-23 10:10 AM

Morning. |coffee

Doing a bit of work this morning. This afternoon my wife and I are taking my BIL to see a seniors home. Finally, Game 7 of the American League Championship goes tonight at 8 p.m.

Cheers! |cheers|

JustRobert 2023-10-23 10:45 AM

Good Morning :)

Up early and did all the house bills first thing. Not a good way to start the day but needed to be done.

Have a couple of errands to run today, I think, after giving myself a fresh buzz. Plus I need to do more yard work as I did not get to any yesterday. Besides this it will be some biz work.

Enjoy your Monday!

Pagan 2023-10-23 01:27 PM

Yesterday, The Husband starts getting a nasty sore throat and fever. I suggested he get a COVID test since both parents are in the hospital with it. They don't do tests anymore for mild symptoms, nor will they do anything until it gets worse. Say What???? My throat is now sore. He is doing better today, but still under the weather. He is NEVER sick -- maybe a good cold every other year. So, he didn't go visit his parents today, and slept about 14 straight hours. I am still plugging along, working a bit here and there. If I can make it through the pile on my plate, I will be thrilled. Better get back to it.

jollyhumper 2023-10-23 01:40 PM

Good evening |waves|

|dog, gym and work. That's my day.
Feeling good these days, so I should probably get my head checked
|loony|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 572295)
My throat is now sore.

Ouch. Best wishes to you all.

|JollyHumper|

ArtWilliams 2023-10-23 03:53 PM

Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here!

|banana||banana||banana|

Greenguy 2023-10-24 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 572297)
Hail, Hail, the Gang's All Here!

|banana||banana||banana|

|lol|