Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Netflix (Streaming) Thread! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69683)

Greenguy 2020-01-13 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 558827)
Greenie,
If ya go to watch season 2 of The Degenerates (stand up comedians) you may want to skip the first episode as Jim Norton's set is half filled with suicide jokes.

I am a HUGE fan of Jim's & have seen him perform twice. I know his cringe humor very well, but I do appreciate the warning |shake|

Greenguy 2020-01-19 05:11 AM

The Bitch & I binged Killer Inside: The Mind Of Aaron Hernandez about the New England Patriots Tight End that killed at least 1 (but probably 5?) people during his college & pro career. Even if you're not a football fan, it's a really good doc (3 parts, each just over an hour)

|thumb|thumb or |tddance||tddance|

JustRobert 2020-01-19 11:44 AM

Finished watching season 2 of Lost In Space and it was pretty good.

Not sure what to watch next but the queue is full so it's not like I'm looking for anything.

JustRobert 2020-01-20 12:34 PM

Wife and I watched 6 Underground with Ryan Reynolds which has got a bunch of bad reviews but I liked it alright. Would not of been great in the theaters but as a Netflix movie it was entertaining enough.

JustRobert 2020-01-27 10:23 AM

We finally got around to watching The Irishman which was really good.

Greenguy 2020-01-27 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 558992)
We finally got around to watching The Irishman which was really good.

You could've watched it 3x's in the time it took ya to finally start it!

Greenguy 2020-02-12 09:13 AM

The Bitch & I watched Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting An Internet Killer and while I recommend it to everyone, I REALLY recommend Ramster, Art & any other Canadians watch it.

It's a 3 part doc about the manhunt for (SPOILER ALERT: don't click this link if you don't recognize the name) Canadian Luka Magnotta.

ArtWilliams 2020-02-12 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 559187)
The Bitch & I watched Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting An Internet Killer and while I recommend it to everyone, I REALLY recommend Ramster, Art & any other Canadians watch it.

It's a 3 part doc about the manhunt for (SPOILER ALERT: don't click this link if you don't recognize the name) Canadian Luka Magnotta.

I know exactly who that is. I'm not touching that with your 10 foot barge poll.

Greenguy 2020-02-12 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 559190)
I know exactly who that is. I'm not touching that with your 10 foot barge poll.

It's a really good doc if you, like me, don't know about the whole mailing of packages thing :D

Ramster 2020-02-12 03:59 PM

Ragnarok, it was decent and seems to have a following. Hoping for season 2

Greenguy 2020-02-12 04:48 PM

I see the word Ragnarok & I think:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...UY218_ML3_.jpg

I watched the trailer & based on what you guys are saying I really want to watch it, but this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 559170)
...Them talking doesn't match the lips though :D

...I know I'll end up throwing my remote or a dog thru the screen :D

Ramster 2020-02-13 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 559198)
I watched the trailer & based on what you guys are saying I really want to watch it, but this:

...I know I'll end up throwing my remote or a dog thru the screen :D

Yup, totally dubbed over :D The blonde Mom is hot as fuck though |assfuck|

JustRobert 2020-02-15 10:26 AM

We watched The Duel yesterday and it was much better than I thought it would be.
Liam Hemsworth & Woody Harrelson are in it.

JustRobert 2020-02-27 11:49 AM

Locke & Key was a suggestion so as a goof I put on the first episode and ended up liking it more than I thought. Finished it yesterday, not a binge like one or two a day at lunch.

Greenguy 2020-03-12 09:15 AM

I forgot that I did watch:

ZZ Top: That Little Ol' Band From Texas which was a decent rockumentary & it was filmed recently (2018-19), but it only covered them thru the release of Eliminator, which was 1983. I know they've only had a couple of hits since then, like Sleeping bag, so |huh
|whisper| BTW: ZZ Top is the longest running rock band with the same lineup (50+ years)

Spenser Confidential is a Marky Mark movie (sans Funky Bunch) with a couple of familiar faces in it. It was good for a Netflix movie, ok for a direct-to-video release :D

I'm also rewatching Futurama on the Hulu every now & the and it still makes me|lol|

JustRobert 2020-03-12 01:02 PM

I finished the last season of BoJack Horseman and it was decent ending to a series I enjoyed.

Altered Carbon S2 is next on the list.

jollyhumper 2020-03-12 04:03 PM

Have you guys seen Norsemen? I think it's on Netflix.
I've seen the Norwegian version. It's so silly it's good, IMO.
I know it ranks high somewhere too, IMDB or something like that.

Give it a try. Then you'll learn how amazing and awesome we were, back then. (Probably beautiful too |trump|)

|JollyHumper|

JustRobert 2020-03-13 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 559533)
Have you guys seen Norsemen? I think it's on Netflix.

Yes I have and it is funny. Of course when I first watched it I had been enjoying Vikings so I thought it was going to be more serious and had a WTF is going on here as this is bad until I realized it was suppose to be kinda bad silly funny.

JustRobert 2020-03-24 12:15 PM

I finished Season 2 of Paradise PD and it had me |lol|
Only 8 episodes this season.

Not getting much of my own binge because the wife is home and is really blocking my tv watching. At least I'm getting more work done not that it's helping.

Greenguy 2020-03-27 09:12 AM

Ozark S3 is out |thumb

jollyhumper 2020-03-30 02:51 PM

I just finished season 1 of Westworld.
I really like it. It was a few things I foresaw and a while there I doubted that I'd go past season 1, but they managed to put the thing together in a way I found impressive.

Also, Radiohead in the score is pure gold :)

Jolly

JustRobert 2020-03-31 01:22 PM

I'm watching the new season of Westworld and still like it though it's not on Netflix so I'm only seeing 1 show a week from my dvr recordings.

Finished S2 of Altered Carbon and I still liked it though I don't think it was as good as S1.

I just started Tiger King as a suggestion from a podcast I listen to and I'm finding it truly interesting as it's a documentary on the crazy people that own Big Cats.

Greenguy 2020-04-01 09:36 AM

I finished Ozark S3 yesterday |thumb and The Bitch & I are almost done with S2 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime & it's really good!

Greenguy 2020-04-06 09:02 AM

My stepdaughter came over & the 3 of us binged Tiger King. They're all bat-shit |crazy| Good watch - plus now I understand all the memes I've seen in the last 2 weeks :D

JustRobert 2020-04-06 09:59 AM

Finished Tiger King and as Greenie stated "They're all bat-shit"

Not sure what's next but the queue is large. I'm thinking S2 of Happy