Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Netflix (Streaming) Thread! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69683)

hincapie 2020-04-06 10:20 AM

Seriously Tiger King is awful ... I finished it last night & wth - turned out nothing what-so-ever happened and the guy got 22years prison for, uhm, being an annyoing weirdo seemingly...

....and all 3 zoos should be demolished :D

JustRobert 2020-04-11 10:43 AM

Finished S2 of Happy which makes me laugh. I swear the writers were on LSD or just high as balls when they wrote it.

Watched the Netflix movie Spenser Confidential with Mark Wahlberg and I liked it.

Then I started S2 of Formula 1: Drive to Survive which I really enjoy the behind the scenes look at the sport.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 559908)
....and all 3 zoos should be demolished :D

By the end of the series that's exactly how I felt! I'll never watch another one of their youtube videos.

JustRobert 2020-04-14 12:43 PM

Finished S2 of Formula 1: Drive to Survive and I thinks it's quite brilliant.

If you are a fan of motor sports, even if it's not F1, you should enjoy this. The behind the scenes aspect of it all is very enlightening.

I hear they have added a Bonus episode of Tiger King, I'll be checking later.

Ramster 2020-04-15 08:03 AM

I'm too picky lately, i just scroll and scroll then watch something I've seen before but liked lol |loony|

JustRobert 2020-04-15 09:59 AM

Watched the added episode of Tiger King and it's kinda a call in follow up with many of the characters involved. Nothing really new but what a bunch of wackos.

Not sure what to watch next but the queue is full.

jollyhumper 2020-04-15 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 559999)
Finished S2 of Formula 1: Drive to Survive and I thinks it's quite brilliant.

Thanks for the reminder!
I'm a huge F1 fan and I simply loved the first season.
Looking forward to Season 2 :)
(I'm into Nascar and all that, too, no worries :-) )

I really loved Walking Dead but I grew tired midway in S8.
This weekend I decided to pick it up again, a few years of pause might have helped.
So, I discovered I grew tired in mid-season 7!, that was a bummer.
but I've watched a lot now and I like it again. Not as much as I used too, but I might follow this one out.

Westworld S3, I simply lost all interest. So I'm not sure I will continue that one.

J:)lly

JustRobert 2020-04-20 10:31 AM

I watched V Wars and it was alright or at least good enough for me to finish the series.

Greenguy 2020-04-20 12:14 PM

If you haven't watched that Tiger King follow-up, don't bother. It was hosted by Joel McHale & the only good things in there was when he was putting down his career now that he's hosting a reunion show via Facetime during a pandemic|lol|

We're probably gonna start S3 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560065)
I watched V Wars and it was alright or at least good enough for me to finish the series.

Is that attached to that V series about aliens from back in the 80's that BOMBED?

JustRobert 2020-04-21 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560066)
Is that attached to that V series about aliens from back in the 80's that BOMBED?

I don't know that one. This one is about vampires.

Greenguy 2020-04-21 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560071)
I don't know that one. This one is about vampires.

Nope. This one was about aliens.

Greenguy 2020-04-22 03:41 AM

Bert Kreischer: Hey Big Boy comedy special had me|lol|ing a lot! |thumb |thumb

JustRobert 2020-04-25 02:12 PM

I watched the series (6 episodes) of The Letter for the King which was better than I thought it would be. Only started it as a "let's try this one for shits and giggles".

We also watched the animated kids movie The Willoughbys and it had me laughing. Ricky Gervais is the cat and narrator, enough said.

Greenguy 2020-04-25 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560132)
We also watched the animated kids movie The Willoughbys and it had me laughing. Ricky Gervais is the cat and narrator, enough said.

Added to my queue |thumb

JustRobert 2020-05-01 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 560013)
I really loved Walking Dead but I grew tired midway in S8.

While visiting my daughter she said almost the same thing so she decided to start it over from the beginning while we were there. I was never interested in it before but after watching a bunch of them because she was the show is now in my queue.

JustRobert 2020-05-06 09:53 AM

I'm now through 2 seasons of The Walking Dead and I like it.

Going to take a break from that as new seasons of The Last Kingdom (which I've started) and Medici are now available and I like them more.

JustRobert 2020-05-09 10:07 AM

Finished The Last Kingdom and I liked it plus it ended a good point where they could have another season but if not that will be fine.

New series of Legacies is available and added to my queue as my wife is already watching, I think Greenie watched this one too.

Greenguy 2020-05-09 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560292)
New series of Legacies is available and added to my queue as my wife is already watching, I think Greenie watched this one too.

Nope, but I do see that S2 of Dead To Me & After Life are in there!

JustRobert 2020-05-10 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560293)
Nope, but I do see that S2 of Dead To Me & After Life are in there!

My mistake, but ya I noticed those two this morning when I was finishing the cartoon series The Last Kids On Earth. I watched a little with my grandson and felt like watching them all. Early morning cartoons with breakfast :)

Greenguy 2020-05-11 08:55 AM

We did watch Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours To Kill and lol'd thru the entire special. It's GREAT if you're married!

THERE'S NEVER ANY SCOTCH TAPE IN THIS HOUSE!!!

JustRobert 2020-05-11 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560319)
We did watch Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours To Kill and lol'd thru the entire special. It's GREAT if you're married!

In my queue

Greenguy 2020-05-12 05:41 PM

If you don't watch Netflix for a couple of days - like 2 or 3 - do they also |spam| you to watch something?

JustRobert 2020-05-13 11:31 AM

Hell, I get emails to continue watching something while my wife is parked on the couch watching it daily |lol|

JustRobert 2020-05-14 02:05 PM

Finished what was the last season of Medici. I really enjoyed this one even though this last season was a bit rushed to get all they needed in to end the series.

Not sure what to start next but there is plenty in my queue.

Greenguy 2020-05-16 11:57 AM

If there's any Rick & Morty fans on here, that guy just released a new series on Hulu called Solar Opposites that is just a whacky funny |thumb|thumb

JustRobert 2020-05-18 09:45 AM

I did finish the last season of Workin Moms and it always makes me laugh.

Also finished the last season of After Life which is brilliant! Honestly makes me |lol| and |cry|

Not sure what to start next but the queue is full.