Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Friday Morning :) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=56978)

MrMaryLou 2010-04-02 06:59 AM

Good Friday Morning :)

Good Morning All :) Have a good day :)

Cleo 2010-04-02 07:03 AM

I guess if you are the religious type today would be a fucking good friday... or maybe not.

Wild parrots have started eating from the bird feeder in our backyard.

Just a day of pounding the keyboard planned on this beautiful weather day with a strong chance of another late afternoon bike ride. Hopefully this weather will continue into the weekend and we can get some kayaking in.

Rowdy 2010-04-02 07:12 AM

Morning all :)

John-ACWM 2010-04-02 08:14 AM

Enjoy the Friday!

Twiceshy 2010-04-02 08:49 AM

Happy Fucking Friday to you all . Coffee is on and the weather is fucking beautiful .Let the day begin
Cleo way cool pics.

Ramster 2010-04-02 09:07 AM

Good Morning.

Yes it's Good Friday. Just work for me most of the day. It is suppose to be a beautiful day and weekend with highs at 25+ (80 degrees). This after here in Ottawa we had zero snow in the month of March. According to the radio that is the first time ever since they started tracking precipitation in 1930. It's snowed maybe 2 times since December, glad I don't live in the eastern US, they got dumped on all winter, lol.

babymaker 2010-04-02 09:13 AM

I got all your snow here Ramster lol 74"s lol its gone now finally and going to be 80F :)

Morning all :D off to bed in a bit for a few hours :)

ArtWilliams 2010-04-02 09:18 AM

Good morning!

I am trying to exercise more so I will be out today in our summer like, record breaking weather going for a bike ride or a jog. The only planned activity, other than a bit of work, is Easter dinner tonight. We are no longer Christians but it is more a tradition to get together with family and friends at this time of year. Guess it is a WASP (White Anglo-Saxon (ex-) Protestant) thing. Anyhow, my wife is a great cook so there is a lot of very good food.

Have a great day everyone.

JackDaniel's 2010-04-02 09:41 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

Greenguy 2010-04-02 10:10 AM

Good Good Friday Friday Peoples |buddy|

I've got nothing |thumb

Preacher 2010-04-02 10:43 AM

Gotta install Office and restore the emails on my client's malware box but it's almost finished after almost 7 hours of work yesterday, yay!

Half-day for the kids today and when they get out we're going to lunch with grandma so I don't forsee any adult in the cards today, but hey Free Lunch! |waves|

Simon 2010-04-02 10:56 AM

Good morning world |waves|

I was going to do this earlier but there was a loud *BANG* outside my window which was the sound of a transformer on a pole nearby blowing out. So I just got my power back. I unplugged my notebook from its external monitor and kept working, and discovered I get more done when I'm not checking mail or having an idea I need to check on the Net for just a minute. :)

Wishing a Good Friday to all.

(I think it takes some balls to call the day they crucified the son of your god "Good Friday")

JustRobert 2010-04-02 11:10 AM

Good Morning :)
Need to run a couple of errands today so I think I will take a drive with that as well since the weather is going to be nice. Will squeeze in some work before and after for sure.

Jim 2010-04-02 12:13 PM

A happy Good Friday to all...
I've been busy getting ready for Easter cooking all morning. :) The rest of the day will be nothing but work.

bDok 2010-04-02 12:43 PM

Morning. tgif! Just more work on the table. Just dropped my sister off at the airport and picked up food for the dog. Now I can finally start working. Excited for tonight as friends are in from outta town. So that means going to go out and cocktail some place. I can't wait to be away from my monitors.

Have a good one.

ponygirl 2010-04-02 12:45 PM

good afternoon everyone |waves|

it's a beautiful day here too, seems a shame to work! other than the weather it's ssdd again.

hope you all have a great day!
:)

SheepGuy 2010-04-02 01:53 PM

Gorgeous day here! I'm going to dig out my big fat party animal Hawaiian shirt and blind some people at the pub's patio |sun

terry 2010-04-02 07:34 PM

Happy Friday Everyone!

Feels like Saturday!!!

NY Jester 2010-04-03 12:31 AM

I cant believe its the first Friday in April already. Damn.

Hope everyone had a great week.