Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Merry New Year & Welcome To 2013! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=65089)

Greenguy 2013-01-01 09:02 AM

Merry New Year & Welcome To 2013!

13 = Bad Things! |witch |pirate |spook |pink

Morning |waves|

I was in bed by 10 last night |pokefun||greenguy|

Today feels like a normal day, other than a lack of submits on the Link Lists, but I think I have a fix for that :)

So I'll just be working for the rest of the day.....Have a Good One!

|fonz|

Cleo 2013-01-01 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 522441)
13 = Bad Things! |witch |pirate |spook |pink

Just wait until 9/13/2013. |fools|
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 522441)
I was in bed by 10 last night |pokefun||greenguy|

We were supposed to go kayaking last night. Kayaks were loaded on the trailer, gear was packed, lights were charged and we both fell asleep at around 8:30 PM. Woken up by fireworks at midnight, got up to pee and went right back to sleep.

Been up cleaning house since sunrise. Kayaks are still loaded on the trailer so we may try to go for a paddle this afternoon.

HaPpY FuCkEn NeW YeAr |potleaf|

ArtWilliams 2013-01-01 11:28 AM

Good morning!

Thank Gawd 2012 is over. It was the shits. I am truly looking forward to 2013 and I am planning on many changes to my life.

Have a great day and year! |thumb

@fonz Congratulations to you and Mrs. Fonz on your baby news from the other day!

Maj. Stress 2013-01-01 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 522446)
Just wait until 9/13/2013. |fools|

We were supposed to go kayaking last night. Kayaks were loaded on the trailer, gear was packed, lights were charged and we both fell asleep at around 8:30 PM. Woken up by fireworks at midnight, got up to pee and went right back to sleep.

Been up cleaning house since sunrise. Kayaks are still loaded on the trailer so we may try to go for a paddle this afternoon.

HaPpY FuCkEn NeW YeAr |potleaf|

Isn't that when the Mayan calendar really ends? |jester|

JustRobert 2013-01-01 12:38 PM

Happy 2013!
May our sales return to the levels of yesteryear with a google update that pushes all tube sites back 10 pages deep instead of giving them numerous first page listings for the same F'ing keyword phrase |banghead|

Wow, my first rant of the year didn't take long.

Guess I need more sleep :)

Fonz 2013-01-01 02:53 PM

A good first day of the year to you all.

Got home from dinner at 10 PM last night and stayed up until 1 am or so. Heard a lot of fireworks but didn't see any of it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 522452)
@fonz Congratulations to you and Mrs. Fonz on your baby news from the other day!

Thanx. The baby is due in 3-4 weeks so I thought I mentioned it before :D