Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   February 2nd (aka Groundhog Day) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68358)

Greenguy 2017-02-02 08:17 AM

February 2nd (aka Groundhog Day)

Morning! |jackinthe

Up a little early for no real reason. Have to run to Office Max & exchange the 1099 forms I bought yesterday because I bought the INT ones instead of the MISC ones |banghead| Also have to pick up the ASSIL from work |pokefun||greenguy|

Hoping to find some time to watch the new Bill Burr special on Netflix sometime today |thumb

Other than that...

Ramster 2017-02-02 08:26 AM

Good morning, up and working.

It's Roll Up The Rim time woo hoo |bananna| For those that don't know it's when us Canadians go |crazy| for our Tim Horton's |coffee with a chance to win a free coffee, well you can win $5K, cars, BBQs and more but I usually just win extra coffee.

Usual day planned, work work work |thumb

Cleo 2017-02-02 09:40 AM

Not a morning person so when someone I barely know calls me at 9 am to give their entire life history plus their agenda for the next two months without letting me get a word in I just kind of shut down until I can finally say I'll call you later once I'm awake.

Actually, I would have been probably still sleeping if it wasn't for my AirBnB guest setting off the alarm at 8:52 this morning. How to use is it is on their printed house info sheet plus I walk them through it when they arrive. It's not complicated. Press the blue Away button when leaving. Enter the last for digits of your phone when you get in. For some odd reason, they do all kinds of crazy stuff including hitting the Home button which puts it in instant mode of pressing Away when they arrive.

Just a day of more of the same planned for today.

Greenguy 2017-02-02 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 545215)
It's Roll Up The Rim time woo hoo |bananna| For those that don't know it's when us Canadians go |crazy| for our Tim Horton's |coffee with a chance to win a free coffee, well you can win $5K, cars, BBQs and more but I usually just win extra coffee.

It's going on down here, too |thumb

ecchi 2017-02-02 02:13 PM

We are having new locks fitted and I was asked by the landlord to let the locksmith in as I am the only tenant there at the moment. Unfortunately he turned up while I was at the doctors. I got home to find him in the hall putting in a new deadbolt. I was about to ask him how he got in the building as there was no one there to let him in when I realised that was a stupid question - He is a locksmith!

ecchi 2017-02-02 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 545215)
It's Roll Up The Rim time woo hoo |bananna| For those that don't know it's when us Canadians go |crazy| for our Tim Horton's |coffee with a chance to win a free coffee

We don't have Tim Hortons here, but once apon a time Burger King gave away free burgers with every cup of tea bought. We still talk about that (which gives you some idea how exciting our little lives are).