Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy First Day In April (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=56968)

MrMaryLou 2010-04-01 07:30 AM

Happy First Day In April

Good Morning All :)

Cleo 2010-04-01 07:45 AM

I just realized that I won the lottery last night so I'm retiring from the adult biz, buying my own island and appointing myself as supreme ruler of the universe.

Happy April fools day. :)

Last night I dusted off my wok and made a Japanese stir fried dish. While Goggling for recipes I found a badly named but very good YouTube Japanese cooking channel named Cooking With Dog.

Doing the gym thing as soon as I make it out of bed and then just a day of work planned,

Ramster 2010-04-01 08:11 AM

Good morning.

Work all day, maybe a bank run then playing basketball tonight.

Rowdy 2010-04-01 08:11 AM

Good morning folks :) Enjoy your day!

Raven84 2010-04-01 08:26 AM

Good morning everyone!!

Work work working all night as usual :)

ArtWilliams 2010-04-01 09:18 AM

Good morning!

I feel like crap today probably due to a combination of allergies and red wine -- a bad combo at this time of year. Anyhow, I plan to suck it up and then do the same old today. I am out to the theater with a friend tonight.

Have a great day.

Jim 2010-04-01 10:09 AM

Good Morning
The day is off to a shit start. Went downstairs for coffee and my GFs mother finished off my creamer yesterday. :) So, I am on a quest for French Vanilla :)

JustRobert 2010-04-01 10:26 AM

Good Morning :)
First day of month routine to go thru. Close out last month, bang head against wall and then do a back up. Bunch of regular type work to do as well and thats it.

bDok 2010-04-01 10:29 AM

Good morning. Month closed out alright. All my extra work just made up for drops in other places. Oh well. Hopefully today I can get this designer on this project. He mysteriously wasn't on yesterday. grrr.

I like google says it's topeka now. In honor of that town that named itself google. hehe.

Getting tix today for opening day of angels baseball. :) :) :)

terry 2010-04-01 10:34 AM

Good Morning and Happy Thursday Everyone!

Welcome to April.

Last day before a 4 day weekend woohoo!

Have a good one.

Preacher 2010-04-01 10:48 AM

Ugh, I've got to clear some malware off of a client's computer. So not looking forward to that. |cry|

Greenguy 2010-04-01 10:48 AM

Good Thursday Peoples |waves|

Just got back from begging for money at the bank.

Other than that, it's work for me.

Linkster 2010-04-01 11:33 AM

Good morning - just drinking coffee and letting the link bot run to see how many more sites have gone under since I last checked - I think we are down to 3000 links to remove so far and getting lower |jester|

ace_luffy 2010-04-01 11:50 AM

great morning to everyone, |bananna|

bluebrit 2010-04-01 11:56 AM

Good morning all :)
We have lovely weather up here but I'm stuck in the basement working. I may take a break and enjoy the sun later but I'm in work mode at the moment so that comes first.

MeatPounder 2010-04-01 12:42 PM

Wow, it was hard to find this with all the threads ace luffy pushed up ;)

As you know from my reviews I have been absent

Ended up I had walking pneumonia and ended up in the hospital for a few days due to CPD complications

Oh well, time to drop 30-40 lbs and at least cut down my cigs if not quit them all together

Caught up about 150 per site last night and should be fully caught up by Easter

babymaker 2010-04-01 03:39 PM

Hi all Happy April or whatever lol...this was worst period in forever sales suck. Time to sell crack or something adult is toast been going down non stop for too long :( Worst is its not just me my position at my good sponsors stays the same as i go down in sales so everyone is fucked no matter what they sayon gfy and other place lol best month ever my ass :D If its been anyones best month ever in the past year or 2 then they must have fucked up really bad before that lol :D

Fonz 2010-04-01 03:54 PM

Good evening all,

Man I'm doing some long days at the offline job the last couple of weeks. I haven't had much time for my adult biz stuff. But then again, long days equals more money. :)

Ah well, have a nice day all.

Ramster 2010-04-01 04:23 PM

Wow, ace luffy missed the only thread that it is actually the proper day? |club|

Greenguy 2010-04-01 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace_luffy (Post 479206)
great morning to everyone, |bananna|

I ban the fucker for a week for sig spamming & what's he do the 1st day back?

Permanent Ban - Buh Bye! |waves|