Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday June 27th (aka House Hunting) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68671)

Greenguy 2017-06-27 09:03 AM

Tuesday June 27th (aka House Hunting)

Morning! |waves|

Looked at 2 hours yesterday. One was shit, but this one has some serious potential - and it's kinda strange because it was built by the same company that built our 1st home, so the upstairs is laid out exactly the same, just bigger. The only problem is the driveway, which is pitched down towards the garage & I guess when the snow melts or there's a big rainstorm, water some into the garage & goes down the sump pump. Just contacted our realtor to get some more info, so we shall see...

As for our house, he wants to have another open house in 2 weeks. He also updated it & snuck the pool house into the square footage total, so now we're asking $101.76/sq ft compared to $126.23/sq ft & that looks a lot better. Just have to get it back in front of all of the people that passed on in the daily property emails that we get.

Not a hole hell of a lot going on today. No ASSIL, so just a trup to the chiro with my mom at 3 |thumb

JustRobert 2017-06-27 10:15 AM

Good Morning :)

Queen put on a real good show last night and so much better than the last time we saw them. Of course I got to bed much later than usual and up at normal time so I see a nap coming in the very near future. At least I got my morning submits out.

Greenie, I kinda like that one. It's next to a park so NO outdoor speakers! It would not be good if kids learned how much someone loves camping |couch|

Have a good day!

Greenguy 2017-06-27 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 547320)
... It would not be good if kids learned how much someone loves camping |couch|

|lol| I just told that story to one of Yell's friends at his party last weekend |thumb

Pagan 2017-06-27 03:36 PM

We had our official paper signing - house closing event today. My husband and I are officially homeowners. We take possession sometime over the next month. We got to meet the current homeowner and his wife -- very lovely people. Today was just pure magic and special.

Oh, and, I officially have 6,000 live, recent, verified type links on my network. I think I deserve the rest of the evening off!!

Greenguy 2017-06-27 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 547324)
My husband and I are officially homeowners.

|banana||bananna||banana||bananna||banana|

jollyhumper 2017-06-27 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 547324)
We had our official paper signing - house closing event today. My husband and I are officially homeowners. We take possession sometime over the next month.

Wonderful News! That's good to hear, Pagan :)
|party

J:)lly

MeatPounder 2017-06-27 07:03 PM

Great News Pagan!

Pagan 2017-06-28 06:48 AM

Thanks everyone. We have about 10 quiet days to pack here, and then the party begins.