Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Morning Thread for Thursday 8 December 2011 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=63201)

Simon 2011-12-08 07:33 AM

Good Morning Thread for Thursday 8 December 2011

Good morning world |waves|

Woke up shivering this morning ... but only because I have all the windows open and it dropped into the 50s overnight here.

Looks to be nice and cool for a change, with a 10-20 mph breeze blowing all day long. I'll take all of this I can get.

Aside from that it'll just be another working day here, with the goal of getting the usual daily tasks done a few more days in advance so I can devote some solid time to a couple of new ideas.

Wishing everyone a good day

:)

Cleo 2011-12-08 08:19 AM

Who let all the cold in?
First thing I did this morning was to close all the windows...

Just a day of work planned with the possibility of doing some yard work later today.

Do you have your tinfoil hat handy?
Mysterious object spotted near Mercury.

I'm guessing it's a Vulcan spaceship waiting for us to test drive our first warp drive spaceship.

Greenguy 2011-12-08 08:30 AM

Morning |waves|

I actually got about 4 hours of sleep last night! Of course, I've been trying to go back to sleep since I woke up, but the legs spasms are fucking that idea.

Went for an MRI yesterday - boy, was that a joy with the leg spasms.

Just gonna work now until my hands stop cooperating.

adultsitecms 2011-12-08 08:47 AM

Jesus, is it Thursday already? I'm not even finished with Wednesday... Oy!

Ramster 2011-12-08 11:22 AM

Good morning.

Usual day here less trying to type with a sprained thumb that hurts like hell.

bDok 2011-12-08 12:10 PM

Morning. Getting over a little head cold. So a couple weeks ago I got one of these Neti Pots. It's amazing. Has come in really handy this week.

Last night went and watch some college basketball. Good times watching some ball. For sure will be going to some more games.

Anyway, time to do a little work.

RedCherry 2011-12-08 12:26 PM

Morning.

After a very crappy day yesterday that a bunch of things went wrong, I'm wading through phone calls and resolving the problems. Sponsor is correcting a 1099 that was sent to my personal name, with my business tax ID number on it, and claimed by my business that once they do that, my accountant and I get to call the tax advocacy and get it cleared up. But at least the procedure has started.

Having to return a video card that was wonky that at first I thought they were going to deduct the cost of the "freebie" that went with it, they will give me full credit once they get that back.

Now if I can get the bank to reverse the fees they charged me when I overdrew my account yesterday when a bill deducted I forgot about, I'll be 3 for 3. |virgohippy|

AND I managed to wade through all that and stay on my day one of my juice fast yesterday. So today I'm fasting, working, and solving problems, and hoping that the mother ship spotted by mercury is coming to pick me up and take me home. ;)

Fonz 2011-12-08 01:42 PM

Good evening,

Had a meeting with my accountant Yesterday. She told me I made too much money this year and had too few expenses. Result = I have to pay a lot of taxes.
Altough I'm wondering where all that money I earned went to. My bank account isn't that impressive and I didn't "live the life" as far as I know. Ah well ,I'll just be a good boy and pay whatever they want me to pay, fuckers.

Other than that life is good :)

housekeeper 2011-12-08 02:21 PM

Just getting over the last two blah days of our weekly rainfall, weather is dropping here too. Gonna cook a pot of chilli tonight and enjoy watching the Brownies go into Steeltown for their annual ass-whoopin', no complaints though biz has been on the slow side given the time of year.

terry 2011-12-08 09:39 PM

Happy Thursday!
Woke up to snow this morning... Top that off with a shit load of traffic to get to the office. An hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back.
Have a good one.