Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   19/07 - Coming To America (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72401)

hincapie 2021-07-19 06:05 AM

19/07 - Coming To America

No no, I won´t visit The evil empire ... I just watched Coming To America last night, i´d forgotten how amusing Eddie Murphy is :)

Anyway...heatwave is over, headed to the water for some relaxing...and plotting various bbq´s

Otherwise just work work work....

ArtWilliams 2021-07-19 08:34 AM

Morning. |coffee

My back is feeling better but I sill feel a bit beat up today.

One Zoom meeting and that's it. I guess I will try to get caught up on stuff I missed last week.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2021-07-19 08:43 AM

Morning! |waves|

More power washing yesterday. I think I have 14 hours in & The Bitch has 5. Someone said I need a smaller deck|lol| The problem is the cheap shitty stain we used 2 years ago has to come off, which means each board has to be hit 3-4 times. I do have everything done except for the outside of the spindles/railing that no one ever sees |couch|

I've got a bunch of vids processing & no real work that needs to get done today, so I might just fuck off on the couch & rest my back/hip, which is really fucked.

Greenguy 2021-07-19 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 565091)
No no, I won´t visit The evil empire ...

|bow| |buddy|

Ramster 2021-07-19 09:42 AM

Morning |waves|

Up and working, the usual for the day. Monday is wing night, 59 cent wings so likely do that around 4:30 when work is done... mostly :D Have a good Monday |thumb

JustRobert 2021-07-19 10:24 AM

Good Morning :)

I actually had a good time visiting with my the last 2 days so that was really nice since she is not doing that great but actually better than expected.

Heat has picked up here a bit but i will be getting outside after breakfast to work on the house. After that it's biz/tv/nap like usual.

LA county is under a mask mandate again (indoors only) because we have jumped from 150 cases a day to 1500 in just a months time. Must of been an orgy I wasn't invited to :(

Anyhoo, Enjoy your Monday!

Greenguy 2021-07-19 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 565098)
Monday is wing night, 59 cent wings...

That bar we went to last time you passed thru used to have 50 cent wing night on Thursdays but they recently shitcanned it due to an increase in the cost of chicken due to |sars| so now it's like $12 for 10 wings |angry| |crazy|

jollyhumper 2021-07-19 12:17 PM

Evening |waves|

I've managed to do a lot today.
Even threw in a swim with |dog and some |JollyHumper| in my studio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 565091)
Anyway...heatwave is over,

Same here, although it's still hot. Just not hot enough to call it a heatwave.

Take care
J:)lly