Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday February 6th (aka Why Am I Awake?) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69249)

Greenguy 2018-02-06 01:33 AM

Tuesday February 6th (aka Why Am I Awake?)

Morning! |waves|

I was hanging most of Monday, so I slept a lot & went to bed early. Now I'm wide awake at 1:30 AM, so I might as well work :)

I do have to pick up the ASSIL in about 11 hours, then the chiro in 13. Should be a nice long day...

jollyhumper 2018-02-06 07:39 AM

G'day

woke up very early, went to my part-time job and organized some stuff since one boss is sick. Went home again as soon as I could and slept for 2 more hours.
Now it's work until our first band-practice tonight.
Looking forward to |headbang|.
|bananna|

Have a great day!
J:)lly

pc 2018-02-06 09:39 AM

Hi Everyone.

Just got back home, shower then some food then coffee and dessert.
TV in the background. Task for today, I need to load few of my div containers with toggle js with position cookies. Sounds like fun.
Have a good one |waves|

Ohh, just saw this trailer , looks like every sci-fi from Disney now will be Star Wars. Let's hope they don't overcook this.

Pagan 2018-02-06 10:05 AM

Finally, new computer is up, loaded with the files (AND MUSIC!) from the old computer. Almost everything made the transiton, so I am pretty happy. I managed to also configure my emails and FTP again. Should not be much longer and I will be back in business. Happy happy day!

JustRobert 2018-02-06 11:02 AM

Good Morning :)

Doctor appt shortly and then group tonight. I'm so tired of going to all these doctors.

Anyhoo there should be time inbetween them for a good nap and maybe work.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Ramster 2018-02-06 11:48 AM

Good morning :)

Seems I may have caught a bit of a cold, likely from interacting with people in an office, an office full of people complaining about being sick last week |banghead|

Here in LA for a few more days then home Friday, looking forward to that!! |thumb

ArtWilliams 2018-02-06 12:11 PM

Good afternoon!

Back at it again today. Waiting for some DNS changes to resolve so I can work on some adult and mainstream sites (which I hope will earn me a little cash). My son needs a website for a business he is starting so we make work on that tonight.

Have a great day! |thumb

Greenguy 2018-02-06 01:46 PM

At some point between when I woke up & now, I became very sick...I feel like death :(

Useless 2018-02-06 01:58 PM

I feel fine. |waves|

I switched over to OWAMW's new tour this morning. It's not as pretty as the old one, but it loads so much faster than the WP-powered tour. It's still very passive and blog-ish for a paysite, but I didn't want to change it too radically. The old tour worked okay at occasionally bringing in new members despite very little traffic. There are still some things I need to tinker with, but at least it's up and running.

My new phone arrived yesterday, but I have to drive back into Yuma to see if the case and screen protector (I ordered the same day) has arrived at the post office. Amazon claims it was there yesterday, but the counter person couldn't locate it.

More of the same nonsense today. Have fun, fuckers. |thumb

Greenguy 2018-02-06 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 549860)
I switched over to OWAMW's new tour this morning...

I like it |thumb But, I am also anal, and a couple of your long titles throw off the symmetry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 549860)
My new phone arrived yesterday, but I have to drive back into Yuma...

You've got an hour til the 3:10

jollyhumper 2018-02-06 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 549855)
Finally, new computer is up, loaded with the files (AND MUSIC!) from the old computer. Almost everything made the transiton, so I am pretty happy. I managed to also configure my emails and FTP again. Should not be much longer and I will be back in business. Happy happy day!

|bananna|

Gratz!! Missed you, u know.

J:)lly

Useless 2018-02-06 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 549862)

You've got an hour til the 3:10

Jackass!
|greenguy|

Useless 2018-02-06 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 549862)
I like it |thumb But, I am also anal, and a couple of your long titles throw off the symmetry.

One of MY issues with the WP tour was that it wasn't always obvious that it was a paysite being that a join link wasn't always present. I would have to add a chunk of join text or an image at the end of each post, which I often didn't. If a surfer came from Google and landed first on a post page, they could have easily thought they were on a blog. Now that I have complete control of the post template, my big JOIN image shows up automatically, which makes me very happy. NEW POST EXAMPLE

Being a permanent newbie, I'm not sure if I should send join clicks directly to CCBill or to my boring pre-join page.