Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Football Sunday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=43024)

Jim 2007-09-30 07:20 AM

Happy Football Sunday

Good Morning
Another day of football and chicken barbecue. :) Besides that, I am trying to catch up on some work.

FanTC 2007-09-30 07:54 AM

Good Morning!

Bunch to do today. Cruisin the Coast kicks off this afternoon as thousands of hot rods converge on the Golden Gulf Coast and stay for 10 days cruising, racing, partying and doing the stuff hot rodders do. I'll be in the middle of them for the whole ride.

I think I'll be driving over to a lil town bout 10 minutes from here for football today.Since my "Who Dat?" turned to "Who the fuck is Dat?", I'll be watching the game with none other than Brett Favre's mom in downtown Kiln, Mississippi.

Tonight, I believe a lil bit of seafood is in order. I have all the fixin's ready for a monster meal of Oyster's Rockefellar, Shrimp Creole, and Crab Cakes all made with the finest seafood available.. that from the Mississippi Gulf. Y'all c'mon down!

Have a FanTabuloustiCalinanimously Splendiferously Amazicredible Day and don't bogart the joint!

ladydesigner 2007-09-30 08:15 AM

Morning everyone. No much going on here today. Go Texans!

Ramster 2007-09-30 08:34 AM

Good Morning.

Football today but I'll be missing the games. Going golfing with 7 friends, weather will be nice so it should be a fun day.

JackDaniel's 2007-09-30 08:47 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

Fonz 2007-09-30 09:10 AM

Morning all,

We had to play a derby yesterday, won 1-0 and guess who scored the only goal? :D
Anyways, got way too drunk afterwards to remember anything about it.

Have a good one all!

Toby 2007-09-30 09:17 AM

Mornin' y'all,

Football and NASCAR on the dance card for today. Until then, I'll be working on the design of my latest fetish TGP. I'm in color selection hell right now, don't really care for anything I've tried. Maybe I'll just go with plain ol' black on white, no graphics, minimalism revisited...

|coffee is on, help yourself...

Cleo 2007-09-30 09:17 AM

Lots and lots of rain all night that went boom a lot.

Slept good last night since the stray tom cat has been relocated to a far away neighborhood so no cat fights to awaken us in the middle of the night and no cat piss all over the place to clean up. |thumb

I've been playing around with the little video camera that I bought making little short vids to put on my blog. It seems like a fun way to learn more in depth the video editing software that I bought last month for chopping up vids.

Playing racquetball once we have woken up and the just another boring day of work planned.

docholly 2007-09-30 09:45 AM

Morning..
Instead of computer hell which is a good thing..i'm in Ebay hell which is B-o-R-i-N-g. Blew my day apart.

So I hope those of you who are watching that little pigskin fly from end to end or are leaning left on your couch today have a good one.

I think I need a bloody fucking mary.

bluemoney 2007-09-30 10:12 AM

Good mornin!

Hope the the Falcons can squeeze out a win (hardy fuckin har fuckin har) and give a boost to the resting Titans

MrMaryLou 2007-09-30 10:20 AM

Good Morning All :)

T Pat 2007-09-30 11:02 AM

Mornin All
Not sure what I'll be doing today, coffee isn't done perking yet

Licker4U 2007-09-30 11:09 AM

WOOOHOOO! I love it when teams in the top 10 get beat and 5 were embarrassed yesterday! And my team, Auburn put a whoopin on #4 Florida which is a very good thing!

Stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon is on the menu tonight, think I'll make some cajun spicy grits as a side.

digifan 2007-09-30 02:10 PM

Just wanted to say hi and wish everybody a great one :)

freepo 2007-09-30 02:24 PM

go giants!!!!

bDok 2007-09-30 09:03 PM

afternoon. omg chragers are sucking. so sad. Just back and not in the happy mood I was expecting. I wouldn't even be back if a win went down. sad days. Happy to see clint bowyer took 2nd in the race for the chase.

going to be grumpy guy at the fiesta now.

other than that...actually a good day in sales.

lorsha 2007-10-01 08:42 AM

12 sacks .... what a fun game to watch as an avid Giants fan! One of the most fun games I have seen in years. And honestly? I don't care who was not in for the eagles. The giants have had their share of injuries over the past couple of seasons. A football game is a football game. One of the most if not "the" most dominating defensive line performance ever.

Go G-men! |thumb