Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday January 22nd (aka Fuck This Cold Weather Shit) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70278)

Greenguy 2019-01-22 07:40 AM

Tuesday January 22nd (aka Fuck This Cold Weather Shit)

Morning! |waves|

Current Temp: 4°F/-15°C |angry| It is supposed to get up to a balmy 28°F/-2°C this afternoon |sun

Work interruptions start back up today. Other than the usual mom stuff, I have to pick up the ASSIL from work, drive him downtown for a long appt, then go to the chiro, so that'll eat up 3 hours in the middle of my day. A little worried about leaving my mom here on her own for that long...

Other than that... |escape|

Useless 2019-01-22 08:10 AM

17 degrees here. But it will be in the forties later... allegedly.

Someone in California messaged me with a screenshot of images of a dog that may very well be my missing dog, so that has me a little more fucked-up than my usual state of fucked-up-ed-ness. Losing her was really painful, and the thought that she is still somehow still out there wandering and surviving in that shitty environment is going to take a toll on me. She was a rugged little shit, so I don't think she'd have any problem with coyotes, at least not one-on-one. But whoever spotted her made a comment about the dog possibly having puppies recently. The dog in the photo doesn't appear to be carrying milk, so I don't know what that means. And my pooch was fixed. Anyway, I'll fixate on that situation for most of the day.

I have nothing else. Still can't find a job. Still can't convince anyone to use my pothole site. Still clinging to my barely useful bit of sanity. |thumb

JustRobert 2019-01-22 10:12 AM

Good Morning :)

After a day riding bikes with the grandson I'm really sore. Back, knees and shoulders hurt more than usual but we did do a lot of riding. Not sure what I'm getting done today but I do have a list to accomplish that I believe will be dragged out until tomorrow.

That's all I got soooo Enjoy your Tuesday!

jollyhumper 2019-01-22 12:25 PM

Evening |waves|

Hosted a discussion-group at my other job and had a meeting regarding a future project after that.
Then I asked this woman I've been running after for a year, if we could do something together sometime.
We agreed on a lunch. |thumb
This is huge for me, because this is the single most scary thing in the world. I survived. |banana||banana||banana|

So today I really needed the nap I just took. |lol||catfight|

J:)lly

Useless 2019-01-22 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 555213)
This is huge for me, because this is the single most scary thing in the world. I survived.

Women are terrifying. I would rather be stabbed than approach one.

Greenguy 2019-01-22 10:15 PM

J:)LLY!! |thumb

Pagan 2019-01-23 02:46 AM

I think I am alive.. I am not sure. The Husband came down with one of the worst colds he has ever had. I had just a scratchy throat until Sunday. I was even out shoveling snow so his parents could come visit us on Saturday. Then Sunday, it hit. Not just one Mack truck - a whold convoy. I think the longest I have been out of bed in 2 days is about an hour. It's just a nasty winter head cold, but I can't see or breathe right now much less do anything productive. Sigh... At least He is better.