Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday October 1st (aka Hello October) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71723)

Greenguy 2020-10-01 08:35 AM

Thursday October 1st (aka Hello October)

Morning! |sars|

Busy day online & off. Have to get a scene ready for tonight at Midnight then going to Prison Visit my mom with my niece this afternoon.

Then there's football |tddance|

hincapie 2020-10-01 09:10 AM

Corona troubles in little Sweden keeping me stressed lol bouncing about...

Ramster 2020-10-01 10:02 AM

Morning |waves|

Had to get up early and get an update done before 6am so that's done and I've been working away since. Work it is for a while as I am golfing this afternoon which will be very likely be my last game of the year as it's getting cold out |scared|

JustRobert 2020-10-01 10:31 AM

Good Morning :)

Was up late because I wasn't tired at all and then up like normal because my internal clock told me to get up. Only 4 hours of sleep and I'm starting to feel it already. Probably back to back for a big nap right after breakfast here in a few minutes.

Heatwave continues so it will be biz/tv/napping all day.

Enjoy your Thursday!

jollyhumper 2020-10-01 12:29 PM

Evening |waves|

I have to learn to check the articles I'm supposed to translate. The last one turned out to be 20 pages long (incl some pictures), so my dream about being done at 4 pm today is dead.

Other than that, |dog walk and some |headbang| while listening to music.

J:)lly

JAI-LING 2020-10-01 01:23 PM

Life resuming. Corona spiking everywhere it seems and countries continue to open up. Makes sense.

Pagan 2020-10-01 02:15 PM

It would seem that way, but much of the EU is reacting by shutting some things down. Finland, for example, has now restricted bars and restaurants again, and strongly recommended mask use in the general Helsinki area - where most people live. As they have outbreaks in other areas, they are dealing with them. I know we just put more travel restrictions in place too. We are just quietly dealing with it here. I think the attitude is to try to live as normal a life as possible without infecting each other. We had the opening game of our ice hockey league tonight, with the stands maybe 10% full.

JAI-LING 2020-10-02 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 561931)
It would seem that way, but much of the EU is reacting by shutting some things down. Finland, for example, has now restricted bars and restaurants again, and strongly recommended mask use in the general Helsinki area - where most people live. As they have outbreaks in other areas, they are dealing with them. I know we just put more travel restrictions in place too. We are just quietly dealing with it here. I think the attitude is to try to live as normal a life as possible without infecting each other. We had the opening game of our ice hockey league tonight, with the stands maybe 10% full.

Finland is a smart country. Japan opened up yesterday to some incoming foreigner travel. 13 cases reported at the airport. In general, citizens are livid about the government's carelessness.

We go out but in a limited fashion and avoid crowds like the plague. Always with masks, sanitizers... people without masks are viewed like people with tattoos. Idiots.