Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   I'm Looking For....... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Sponsors with $0 Trials (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=50632)

Pasha 2008-12-20 11:52 AM

Sponsors with $0 Trials

Looking for sponsors with pay per sign up programs (not per e-mail) which has $0 trials - like CyberErotica.

Already saw WEG Cash / AdultAlchemy - but these aren't exactly what I'm looking for: they pay mostly per confirmed e-mail or requires $1-2 fee to sign up. Just 10 threads during this year was updated on this theme - not much information there...

Thanks in advance!

Greenguy 2008-12-20 01:17 PM

Both WEG Cash & AdultAlchemy have free tirals. WEG Cash also has a 4free program/area that pays per email. Not sure where you saw the free email portion of Adult Alchemy.

Some others:
Adult Comic Cash
Adult Paymaster
Elite Dollars
Mr Big Bucks
Sex Bank Roll
STFU Cash
Webcams.com

tickler 2008-12-20 02:08 PM

Make Bank - $30 / free trial
Niche Pay - $35 / free trial

NY Jester 2008-12-20 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 433597)
Both WEG Cash & AdultAlchemy have free tirals. WEG Cash also has a 4free program/area that pays per email. Not sure where you saw the free email portion of Adult Alchemy.

Some others:
Adult Comic Cash
Adult Paymaster
Elite Dollars
Mr Big Bucks
Sex Bank Roll
STFU Cash
Webcams.com

Ditto |thumb

Pasha 2008-12-21 12:11 AM

Oh, c'mon, guys - these answers look like they produced by automated bots - didn't you find anything new during a year? =)

(and thanks for your effort!)

Greenguy 2008-12-21 07:22 AM

I'm a bot
Adult Comic Cash
Adult Paymaster
Elite Dollars
Mr Big Bucks
Sex Bank Roll
STFU Cash
Webcams.com

cashgordon 2008-12-21 12:56 PM

We have just started free trials and they are completely free.

NY Jester 2008-12-21 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasha (Post 433628)
Oh, c'mon, guys - these answers look like they produced by automated bots - didn't you find anything new during a year? =)

(and thanks for your effort!)

Wait, the question was who has free trials.. guess you didnt find anything either. You get a few answers and then downgrade the replies...Why not just say thanks for the replies and move on?

Pasha 2008-12-22 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY Jester (Post 433712)
Why not just say thanks for the replies and move on?

Sure thing - I'm grateful for guys' effort (no matter if it's based on their sponsors links =) ) - BUT - most of those programms don't have free trials in reality ($1-2-3 isn't actually "free").

Sextronix.com has $0 trials - that's really valueable info.

Greenguy 2008-12-22 11:04 AM

You must be inept at finding things, because ALL of the programs I posted have FREE trials. I don't think any of them are ONLY free trials - most programs offer various join options.

And what's wrong with using referral codes? Put aside the fact that I own this board - that's what the referral codes are for. I tell you about a program & I get credit for it.

LeRoy 2008-12-22 01:15 PM

How does the sponsor make money by paying affiliates for free signups?

Sounds like a no brainer for affiliates.

I would like to know what happens to the surfers personal info. Does it get pimped out to the spam nation or what?

Maybe just a hard upsell. I would be ok with that one.

Mateusz 2008-12-23 04:49 AM

As far as I know they need to enter their CC info anyway - 'for age verification purposes' |bullshit| - so they are verified potential customers.

hashbury 2008-12-23 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateusz (Post 433905)
As far as I know they need to enter their CC info anyway - 'for age verification purposes' |bullshit| - so they are verified potential customers.

They do have to enter the cc info (at least the ones ive used). Its like a trial, they get billed in 1-3 days depending on the length of the trial.

Pasha 2008-12-24 08:26 AM

I guess there are no possibilities to verify credit cards numbers without actual $1-2-100 charge - except for "look like" mechanics + lists of cards involved into fraudulent activity (I heard they available for certain organizations).

So basically programs with $0 trials allow visitors to use sites' services for 1-7 days without actual credit card check. Still as far as I know at least 2/3 of signed visitors use real credit cards and identities and continue their subscriptions (66-95% depending on situation/site). CE example can confirm this scheme profitable anyway - and CE is one biggest sites in the industry.

About those links above and $0 trials - I cannot really find any: for example Adult Comic Cash site => their site hornyhospitalwhores.com => signup page: $4.95 3 day trial. Nothing like $0.

Greenguy 2008-12-24 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasha (Post 434070)
...About those links above and $0 trials - I cannot really find any: for example Adult Comic Cash site => their site hornyhospitalwhores.com => signup page: $4.95 3 day trial. Nothing like $0.

Here's the complete list of how you can promote Horny Hospital Whores via Adult Comic Cash:

PPS $9.95 Trial $40 Payout
PPS $4.95 Trial $35 Payout
PPS $1.00 Trial $30 Payout
PPS Console Free $4.95 Trial $30 Payout
PPS FREE Trial $30 Payout

Like I said, most programs offer various join option. Just because you went to http://hornyhospitalwhores.com/ and saw a $4.95 trail doesn't mean that's the only option available to promote.

Greenguy 2008-12-29 10:01 AM

Always nice to work with people that can admit they were wrong |thumb

centrerelax 2009-01-12 12:53 AM

See My Signature
Free lifetime register memberships
good promotion and hign PPS payout

winstonDeecash 2009-01-12 09:48 PM

EliteDollars has $0 joins |thumb

Greenguy 2009-01-15 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 433597)

Some others:
Adult Comic Cash
Adult Paymaster
Elite Dollars
Mr Big Bucks
Sex Bank Roll
STFU Cash
Webcams.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by winstonDeecash (Post 436638)
EliteDollars has $0 joins |thumb

I WAS HERE FIRST |nahnah|

Ms Naughty 2009-01-15 07:00 PM

I think Maxcash does free trials. No ref code there because I couldn't be arsed looking it up.

marcosnl 2009-01-21 08:39 AM

Affiliate Program spam.com

Dear Webmaster,

Please let me present you, our new € 25,- per signup affiliate program. Our program is an easy opportunity for you to make some extra money with our Unique Content, where maybe your customer is looking for.

Our new Online Download DVD shop www.spam.com has 1000’s of Full Unique DVD movies in 100’s of Niches

Please have a look at www.spam.com and hopefully we can start some business soon!

Kind regards and Good Luck,
spam.com

Greenguy 2009-01-21 01:26 PM

I really wish these drive-by morons would at least post on topic.