Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Hump Day (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71768)

Ramster 2020-10-21 08:03 AM

Happy Hump Day

Morning |waves|

Working as usual today until maybe dinner time then I'm going to hit the beach bars for some food and drinks |thumb The |sun is shinning like it does every day here lol

ArtWilliams 2020-10-21 08:26 AM

^ Fuck off. LOL

Morning. |coffee

I was too tired to watch all of the World Series |baseball| game. I see Kershaw didn't choke. I guess anything can happen in the "Bizarro World" of 2020.

My daughter is on a tear and not talking to my wife. That's mean I have to deal with her today. It's the kind of day when I wake up and go FML |facepalm|. It could go fine or it could be horrible. When you're dealing with someone emotionally unstable, you never know. Enough of my bullshit ...

Have a great day! |thumb

JustRobert 2020-10-21 10:03 AM

Good Morning :)

Watched the World Series which I usually do but it's a bonus, I guess, that LA is playing.

I finally finished that one other stuff outside project yesterday morning. Then I did yard work and now I'm hurting but that's ok as I was going to take a couple days off before starting the next one.

So it's biz/tv for me all day though I think I'll run out to get some Mexican food for lunch.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Greenguy 2020-10-21 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 562149)
^ Fuck off. LOL

I almost spit out some of my smoothie when I read that|lol|

---

Morning! |sars|

I slept HARD last night. Went to bed around 11 & next thing I knew it was 9:30 - it was one of those sleeps where you wake up & have no clue what day it is |huh

I do have to make a bank run later, but other than that it's worky work busy bee!

JAI-LING 2020-10-21 11:43 AM

Hope everyone is enjoying their lockdown. We are. Busy working, new projects and loving la vida loca.

JAI-LING 2020-10-21 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 562149)
^ Fuck off. LOL

Morning. |coffee

I was too tired to watch all of the World Series |baseball| game. I see Kershaw didn't choke. I guess anything can happen in the "Bizarro World" of 2020.

My daughter is on a tear and not talking to my wife. That's mean I have to deal with her today. It's the kind of day when I wake up and go FML |facepalm|. It could go fine or it could be horrible. When you're dealing with someone emotionally unstable, you never know. Enough of my bullshit ...

Have a great day! |thumb

You have a way with words sir. As things chill up here. I concur.

Pagan 2020-10-21 04:09 PM

Woke up to a nice little dusting of snow that the rain rinsed away before The Husband got up.

It's been a good day so far. Got quite a few gay galleries made. And then... the capper... I got an email that I had a sale, which is always nice. The shocker? The referral URL shows the sale came from my SHEMALE TUBE SITE!! Yep, I have several rather neglected tubes that just focus on the quality clips provided by the sponsors. No user uploads ever. I think I did scrape from the big tubes at first, but not huge batches. Each clip should have a text link back to the sponsor as well as a banner. I am totally amazed. I thought the sale would be from the TGP, but nope. I am still shaking my head.