Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday February 23rd (aka The Poopla Plunger) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70362)

Greenguy 2019-02-23 08:10 AM

Saturday February 23rd (aka The Poopla Plunger)

1 Attachment(s)
Morning! |waves|

I ordered a new plunger yesterday:
http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1550927028
|flush| |mrhanky| |couch|

Woke up in a foul mood |angry| No real reason why |crazy|

The Bitch is doing something with her Ho's* today & I think my stepdaughter is going to visit a friend as her doctor's said she can start to leave the house |thumb Two less mammals to annoy me while I try to work :D

*She's part of the Ladies Auxiliary for The Highland Hose Volunteer Fire Company, which lead to me saying she's one of the Highland Ho's :D

jollyhumper 2019-02-23 10:06 AM

Afternoon! |waves|

I'm sitting here making some templates for my home studio.
It takes ages, have to remember everything that might come up.

Been playing a lot of guitar lately, not so much my drums.

Life is good atm, a strange feeling I'm trying to enjoy :-D

Enjoy your Saturday
J:)lly

Useless 2019-02-23 10:26 AM

It's raining again, damn it. I like rain, but not when it's every day. At least it isn't snow! |thumb JustRobert - take back your damn rain!

The school I taught at sent me letter complaining that I didn't return the resignation paperwork they sent me (I never received it), so they are setting my official resignation date at February 25th. Hey, does that mean they owe me back pay? I should sue! |lol|

I haven't begun uploading videos to my members area yet, so I should probably begin doing that. I haven't designed a tour yet either. Goddamn, UW, get your shit together. Loser.

Soon, I suppose I should drag the dog out into the rain so she can take her morning wizz. Then I'll have a large, wet dog pressed against me as I work. This is why my couch is always covered in a blanket. |banghead|

Ramster 2019-02-23 10:38 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up and working, doing the usual for today, just working. Might run an errand or 2 as the wife needs new windshield wipers and I am thinking of buying a Roku for my niece who lives with us now that she goes to college in our city. Plus my daughter can use it in the summer time when she's home |thumb

Greenguy 2019-02-23 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 555674)
...I am thinking of buying a Roku...

You can use it, too |thumb

Useless 2019-02-23 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 555676)

Got to love technology!

In my camper, I have a shelf above the TV with a Roku, Xbox, and a DVD player (for the times when I had weak interwebs for streaming). I didn't leave the Roku behind. It traveled on that damn Greyhound with me when I migrated back to the east coast.

JustRobert 2019-02-23 12:33 PM

Good Morning :)

The tree trimmer showed up unexpectedly yesterday so now the 100+ year old pine looks bald. I actually think i have more hairs on my head then the tree has needles now |pokefun|JR

Now I have to heavily water it over the next 2 weeks so UW, I will gladly take the rain back at least during this time.

Got some errands to do today, mostly shopping for my Grandson's birthday coming up. Then the wife is going to some event leaving me alone for dinner and to watch Supercross tonight |banana|

Enjoy your Saturday!

Useless 2019-02-23 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 555680)
The tree trimmer showed up unexpectedly yesterday so now the 100+ year old pine looks bald.

True story: me cutting down a huge, dangerous pine tree that neighbors had complained about was, according to the ex, the last straw in our marriage. She should divorce her fucking brother then, because he helped me and she knew about it weeks in advance. Realistically, she was just looking for ways to blame me instead admitting what was really going on in her life.

Anyway, be careful what you do with trees. Life lesson right there. |thumb

Greenguy 2019-02-23 03:39 PM

So all I gotta do to get you out of my life is have you cut down a tree in my yard?? Bus ticket & chainsaw will be delivered to you on Monday |thumb

JAI-LING 2019-02-24 04:09 AM

We've been hiking a lot lately. Cabin fever I guess.

Lots of translation work for AV and mainstream and consolidating some sites that used to do well but now their aff programs are DOA.

Thinking about setting up a podcast for a couple girls and maybe our company. Not sure how to do it.