Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday February 7th (aka Smooth Server Move) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68374)

Greenguy 2017-02-07 08:29 AM

Tuesday February 7th (aka Smooth Server Move)

Morning! |waves|

Mojo moved Chubby Links from the Colo server yesterday & after a couple of hours of trying to figure out why the Link Admin script wasn't working, they fixed it |bananna| So today they are going to move LOR |thumb

Other than that, just working now, running to pick up the ASSIL at noon, and a visit to the chiro this afternoon...

Cleo 2017-02-07 08:57 AM

Dreading moving to a new server. I've got tons of scripts and clients with email accounts on mine. Really don't see how I could be moved without a total meltdown.

Just a day of more of the same planned.

ecchi 2017-02-07 09:48 AM

My niece and nephew are really into anime and go to all the conventions. Last weekend they found one with an "under 18s must be accompanied by an adult" rule, so my sister took them. First time she had been to an anime event, and I think it blew her mind. The place was full of cosplay dressed people (People dressed like anime characters) which she expected of children, but not fully grown adults! But what really got her was a man dressed as Hello Kitty. She is used to drag/transvestites, but as female humans, not as a female cartoon cat aimed at schoolgirls. http://greenguysboard.com/board/images/icons/cat.gif

|dog (Probably the last ever) Puppy News

Puppy is moving on Friday. He is moving out of my area, so I'll probably never see him again. |cry| Yesterday I posted that I had gone to drink a glass of wine with an old friend. That was the puppy's owner. But mostly I had gone to see the puppy.

Funny how dogs remember you. I had not seen him for nearly a year and he did not recognize me when he saw me. I held out my hand, for him to sniff - still no recognition, he still treated me nervously like a stranger. Then I went to put my bag in the cupboard I always use for my stuff. As soon as I opened the cupboard I could see he recognized me. He then started jumping about excitedly, licking my face, etc..

Of course, I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that this cupboard is also where I keep my stash of doggy treats....

Now he is moving, I am really going to miss that dog.

Ramster 2017-02-07 10:03 AM

Good morning. Work for me all day long

Was kind of depressed yesterday after Atlanta BLEW that game. I see Greenie mentioned I lost some cash, $1600 to be exact. Technically it was $1867 but I won $300 when New England came back but I would rather have had the $1867 than $300 lol. Friends and I went all the way from week 1 in a suicide pool to only see the money disappear so they also were in for $1867 each.

You're up 8 points and just made a pass play to the 25 yard line. Run the FUCKING ball 3 times and kick a field goal to go up 11, GAME OVER. Noooooooooo let's throw the ball and get sacked then a holding penalty and now you're out of field goal range. Fucking idiot coaching cost Atlanta fans a Super Bowl, plain and simple! Run that ball, kick a FG go up 11 with 2 minutes left. Even Brady can't do that.

JAI-LING 2017-02-07 11:07 AM

Spent the afternoon updating blogs and posting Japanese translations for a review site client.

Watched the Superbowl on tape. Great game. Especially last 5 minutes of the 4th.

Something fishy to me though. 3.5 quarters of Pats fucking it up royally then suddenly they can play? Really?

JustRobert 2017-02-07 12:27 PM

Morning

Yesterdays meeting went sorta good and sorta bad. No extreme funk which is good but definitely put in a mood that still continues. I see lots of Netflix and grunt work today just like yesterday after that meeting.

Oh well, have a good one!