Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   PussyCash Puts Webmasters Payouts On Hold Until Nov 2011 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=61900)

melloman 2011-05-23 08:41 PM

PussyCash Puts Webmasters Payouts On Hold Until Nov 2011

Yup, I was wondering why I didn't receive payment. It says hold until Nov 2011.
I checked the online Pussycash forums and it looks like many others are having the same problem.

They hold your payments, If you had many sales then they put you and hold and later ban you so that they don't have to pay you(this is what many are saying).

Now support finally responded to me after several icq messages to and several tickets.
I guess they want to make sure the signups are productive until they pay you. So I guess they should not name it PPS anymore.

I can understand if someone signs up and only buys 100 dollars worth of time and then PC is supposed to pay you the 235 that they claim to pay you per signup.

I think they should re-word it like you only get paid 235 per signup if the person buys 1000 dollars or more in credits.

I am waiting to see if I am going to get paid for this but I pulled all links from every site I own.

bDok 2011-05-23 11:05 PM

This is why these days you need to make your systems as flexible as possible. So that the second a sponsor does stuff like this you are able to redirect your traffic.

I've been working on making sure that everything I build has this ability.

faxxaff 2011-05-24 08:31 AM

Wow, what a shady way of behind the back tactics. I understand they have to protect themselves from fraud, but why offer those kind of payouts if they can't hold up? Silly. I always had a bad feeling with Pussycash and this serves as evidence for my decision not to promote them has been right.

Their staff is busy spamming affiliates, no wonder they can't attend to real issues. LOL

abatis 2011-05-28 04:23 PM

ive been away for some time now and only have the ability to prowl the forum. but this caught my attention. does anyone know if you were to switch directly to the imlive affiliate program would this make any difference? im not sure how pussycash and imlive are affiliated exactly.

-abatis

adamneve 2011-06-02 09:55 AM

I saw this post in few forums, most likely by the same person.
This is a specific issue with this webmaster, involving low quality traffic, that may have involved some fraud groups.
We had to take some measures of caution, this is all. There is no problem in pussycash.
It’s not a general thing and the attempt to do it one is just to hurt pussycash long reputation, nothing more.

melloman 2011-11-09 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faxxaff (Post 504028)
Wow, what a shady way of behind the back tactics. I understand they have to protect themselves from fraud, but why offer those kind of payouts if they can't hold up? Silly. I always had a bad feeling with Pussycash and this serves as evidence for my decision not to promote them has been right.

Their staff is busy spamming affiliates, no wonder they can't attend to real issues. LOL

It's Nov now and I haven't heard anything from the reps after several messages sent to them.

At the same time I have noticed that several other webmasters are having the same problem as I am.

Do you think that they will be an honest company and pay me in mid Nov like the hold says?

or

Do you think that they will come up with some bullshit of why they won't pay me at all now?

I should make this a poll.... LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamneve (Post 504607)
I saw this post in few forums, most likely by the same person.
This is a specific issue with this webmaster, involving low quality traffic, that may have involved some fraud groups.
We had to take some measures of caution, this is all. There is no problem in pussycash.
It’s not a general thing and the attempt to do it one is just to hurt pussycash long reputation, nothing more.

I just noticed this comment that you made. I probably have been a webmaster longer than you have been a rep. Many webmaster know me personally and know me from shows.

Now what you have just said here "This is a specific issue with this webmaster, involving low quality traffic, that may have involved some fraud groups." is a very low blow.

That is a straight out lie and I would appreciate an apology for such behavior here. Better yet my payment that is owed to me.

melloman 2011-11-16 02:32 PM

Just like many other webmasters that were ripped off as well told me. The same thing happened to then.

Quote:

Your account has been suspended due to a suspicion that some of the transactions made through your account in our affiliation program were done in bad faith and might involve fraudulent activity.

If you feel the investigation regarding your activities should be re-opened, please contact us at: Abuse@i-m-l-slu.com
Yup they ban you so they don't have to pay. And they made me wait 7 months for this shit!!!

adamneve 2011-11-23 04:38 AM

PussyCash does not pay for fraudulent traffic.
this traffic was fraudulent and this is why we cannot pay for it.

Useless 2011-11-23 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloman (Post 510679)
I just noticed this comment that you made. I probably have been a webmaster longer than you have been a rep. Many webmaster know me personally and know me from shows.

I've never heard of you. |nahnah|

mOrrI 2011-11-23 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 511102)
I've never heard of you. |nahnah|

+1.... :D

tickler 2011-11-24 08:05 AM

I've known him for years!

Ramster 2011-11-24 11:51 AM

I've heard of melloman too.

Allfetish 2011-11-27 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamneve (Post 511100)
PussyCash does not pay for fraudulent traffic.
this traffic was fraudulent and this is why we cannot pay for it.

Why did it take so long to determine that though? Unless I misunderstand things it appears you guys put his payments on hold for six months and waited until that period ended to tell him you wouldn't pay. That's a strange way of doing things. It gives me the impression that you are almost hoping they will keep sending traffic in that time in the hopes of eventually getting paid.

Also if you look at the first post it seems he basically predicted what you guys were going to do based on what happened to others. So it would seem you have a strong history of doing this to many people (or he is psychic).

Were all of the signups he sent really fraudulent?

PhoneMistress 2011-11-28 05:12 PM

Same Problem But It Worked Out

A few years back Pussy Cash held my payment initially for six months. I was pretty ticked because I found the implication that I may have sent fraudulent traffic both insulting and embarrassing. So after I calmed down I contacted my rep. He explained their concern basically I had very little traffic and a conversion of 1:20 or something. I showed him my links and the campaign, explained my highly specialized traffic and the hold was removed the next day in time for the next payout. To them my traffic did look a little hokey but everything was resolved once they received all of the information.

The message says they will be glad to reopen the issue. I hope your matter gets resolved to your satisfaction and am very glad to see you came back six months later to update us on your progress.

melloman 2011-12-10 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allfetish (Post 511201)
Why did it take so long to determine that though? Unless I misunderstand things it appears you guys put his payments on hold for six months and waited until that period ended to tell him you wouldn't pay. That's a strange way of doing things. It gives me the impression that you are almost hoping they will keep sending traffic in that time in the hopes of eventually getting paid.

Also if you look at the first post it seems he basically predicted what you guys were going to do based on what happened to others. So it would seem you have a strong history of doing this to many people (or he is psychic).

Were all of the signups he sent really fraudulent?

Exactly!!

After reading all of the complaints about these guys and it seems like the same old story with them. So I pretty much knew that they would say the same bullshit with me. I have already caught them in several lies so they are shit in my book. Many of my friends dropped them after we saw the outcome. I guess that they were the ones that actually lost in the long run for lying and cheating.