Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wed Jun 3 - Just Another Day (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71450)

ArtWilliams 2020-06-03 08:17 AM

Wed Jun 3 - Just Another Day

Morning. |ArtWilliams|

Tired today so I won't be exercising. It's just a couple of Zoom meetings and then back on my laptop to work on my WP site. The "same old" really.

Have a good one! |thumb|

Ramster 2020-06-03 09:11 AM

Good morning |waves|

Took yesterday off completely from Facebook, Twitter and the radio too in support of the Dance Community going silent in support of Black Lives Matter |thumb

Today it's work all day which is nothing new for me. |coffee is on :)

Greenguy 2020-06-03 09:38 AM

Morning! |sars|

I think I'm just gonna turn off the news, watch movies on Netflix/Amazon, and wait for The Purge to knock on my door.

I guess I slept thru a massive thunderstorm last night. My buddy posted a clip of water just pouring into his basement thru a crack in the wall.

Just work today...and there appears to be a lot of it for some reason.

Be safe!

ArtWilliams 2020-06-03 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 560627)
Good morning |waves|

Took yesterday off completely from Facebook, Twitter and the radio too in support of the Dance Community going silent in support of Black Lives Matter

Me too but I did because I can't fucking stand it anymore! |facepalm|

JAI-LING 2020-06-03 10:18 AM

Spent the day dealing with appointments and getting some exercise. Already looking for sealed sunglasses, you know, ones that keep out 99% of UV and light. Already feeling the effects of the sun on my eyes and the heat is in the low 80's. Not looking forward to the coming 2-3 months. |pray|

JustRobert 2020-06-03 10:33 AM

Good Morning :)

Had a great time with the grandson as I watched him play Fortnite which he has been doing a lot of. Kinda glad for him since he is stuck at home he at least goes online and chats with other kids, mostly his cousins and friends from school as they all play. We also spent a lot of time in the pool since it was 90F there.

|hellomoto| is on tonight :D

Before that I will probaby do a bunch of biz stuff as I took a few days off from that as well as watch tv/netflix.

House is wonderfully quiet as the wife is not here until Friday morning though I did tell her to stay there as long as she likes. You know, like a week or two maybe a month possibly until COVID19 is over or we have a new president :D

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Useless 2020-06-03 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 560626)
Tired today so I won't be exercising.

I have been using that excuse for decades. |greenguy|

At work, I have been trying to flirt with a 90 pound Vietnamese woman, but it's not going well. I don't know how to flirt. Plus, I'm never sure how much she understands because she seems to laugh at everything I say. |banghead|

It's just another day. Coffee. Work 2:30 - 11:00. Stare at the internet until a fall asleep. So exicting!

Greenguy 2020-06-03 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless (Post 560633)
I have been using that excuse for decades. |greenguy|

I kinda resent that my emoticon was used at the end of that sentence!

Quote:

At work, I have been trying to flirt with a 90 pound Vietnamese woman, but it's not going well. I don't know how to flirt.

2 words: Dick Pics |thumb

Quote:

Plus, I'm never sure how much she understands because she seems to laugh at everything I say. |banghead|

She's laughing at your appearance |greenguy|

Useless 2020-06-03 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 560634)
I
She's laughing at your appearance |greenguy|

She has stopped asking me to take my mask off, so that's a possibility.