Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Goddam It's Cold Wednesday (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71828)

Ramster 2020-11-18 06:25 AM

Happy Goddam It's Cold Wednesday

Morning |waves|

Woke up to -7C / 19F plus wind chill so winter is indeed coming |scared| Thankfully it will be +8 tomorrow and +14C Friday :D Work planned all day, |coffee is hot and tasty, have a good one |thumb

ArtWilliams 2020-11-18 07:14 AM

Morning. |coffee

It's only -4C here but we did get a dusting of snow last night. The tiniest bit stayed on the ground. |scared|

Rebuilt my VPS with Ubuntu 20.04 and VirtualMin/Webmin GPL control panel yesterday. It seems to be working the way I want it. I've got a couple of small updates to do on websites today and then it on to some administrative stuff. Could use more paid work.

TV tonight, I guess. I've got a couple of shows on my PVR including Citizen Kane which I never watched.

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2020-11-18 09:54 AM

Morning! |sars|

It's nice & 🥶 here, too: 24°F/-4°Canadian - we even had a dusting of snow.

I procrastinated running errands yesterday, so today I have to go to 5 or 6 places. With my memory being as shitty as it is, I'll have to make a list of where I'm going & the order I should probably go in, otherwise I'll miss a stop or 2.

Other than that, it's work work work for me |thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 562462)
...I've got a couple of shows on my PVR including Citizen Kane which I never watched.

I watched it for the 1st time a couple years back & it really is a great movie, especially considering when it was made.

JustRobert 2020-11-18 10:13 AM

Good Morning :)

More errands to take care of as things just took longer than expected yesterday. Morning biz stuff is out of the way and now time for breakfast so I can start my day of other crap.

Enjoy your COVID IS BACK Wednesday!
(honestly it never really went away plus some still think it's a hoax)

Pagan 2020-11-18 11:04 AM

I have a ton of stuff to do, but, I just don't feel it right now. I have really been pushing hard this past week, and I need a breather. I *might* get some galleries done and submitted today, but don't bank on it. We just got a Cable TV upgrade and I am going to take the evening off. We may have a light dusting of snow this week, but we are still a balmy 8C (49F) with light rain.

JAI-LING 2020-11-18 11:45 AM

Weather is definitely weird these days. Today the temp will be a nice 75f degrees. In two weeks my balls will be ice cycles. Stay safe and stay masked.

JAI-LING 2020-11-18 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 562465)
Morning! |sars|

It's nice & 🥶 here, too: 24°F/-4°Canadian - we even had a dusting of snow.

I procrastinated running errands yesterday, so today I have to go to 5 or 6 places. With my memory being as shitty as it is, I'll have to make a list of where I'm going & the order I should probably go in, otherwise I'll miss a stop or 2.

Other than that, it's work work work for me |thumb

I watched it for the 1st time a couple years back & it really is a great movie, especially considering when it was made.

Decrepitude sucks man. Im feeling your situation. TO DO LISTS everywhere.

Greenguy 2020-11-18 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAI-LING (Post 562471)
Decrepitude sucks man. Im feeling your situation. TO DO LISTS everywhere.

My life is To Do lists & Post-It notes|lol|