Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The "What Are You Working On?" Thread - Week Ending February 1st 2014 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=66404)

Greenguy 2014-01-27 08:18 AM

The "What Are You Working On?" Thread - Week Ending February 1st 2014

The 1st thing I'm going to do this week is fix the title of last week's "What Are You Working On?" thread |pokefun||greenguy|

After that, I REALLY need to update Greenguy Links as well as the other Link Lists - I've been slacking off way too much :(

http://greenguysboard.com/greenguy/sunday.png
http://greenguysboard.com/greenguy/sunday.png

As always, I think that we (the community) - and I (myself personally) - would |greenheart| to know what Skippy is working on this week! |shake|

jollyhumper 2014-01-27 08:22 AM

Freesites, trying to make a few ready. Need the time to pack and move soon, soon moving to a better apartment with proper internet and better isolation in the walls! :)

More blog work as usual too.

Jolly

jason@verotel 2014-01-27 08:47 AM

Well this week is going to go by fast... Or at least I hope! |banghead|

Still getting through all my cards from Vegas. Have meetings planned all week via Skype.

Have to get pricing done for new company shirts for the upcoming shows! |bananna|

In my personal, dinner with friends on Tuesday. Have a networking dinner on Wednesday and a farewell party for an old colleague on Friday...

Should be a fast and busy week!

Greenguy 2014-01-27 06:16 PM

I did manage to update & add some new Greenguy Links, as well as build & upload today's Chubby Monday's update.

But now I'm spent :(

ArtWilliams 2014-01-27 07:45 PM

I am testing out the functionality of my new link list. Getting it ready for submits. Today, I am working on the e-mails, user registration, etc. I hope it is done and ready to go for February 1st! Forty-eight categories accepting picture galleries, free sites, blog entries and AVS sites! :)

Greenguy 2014-01-28 10:24 AM

I just finished updating my Titty Tuesday crap.

Next up is HD Videos by Greenguy and then, time permitting, I want to add to Greenguy Links |thumb

ArtWilliams 2014-01-28 10:31 AM

Looks like my new link list is more or less ready to go. (Right now there are mostly Redhead links for testing. Not much else.) There is a lot of work that still needs to be done to improve it but it's basically there. I plan on adding some sites today and tweaking a few things and then I will open it to submits (and start making galleries and free sites for my own submission).

JustRobert 2014-01-28 11:36 AM

I did do some clean up for hub dealing with nude erotic tan lines because I'm sure those on the east coast must miss them right about now!

mOrrI 2014-01-28 06:53 PM

Did a blog site for the wife... about the cooking robot!

Greenguy 2014-01-29 06:36 AM

1st I'm going to update Greenguy Links & then I REALLY need to update the rest of the Link Lists :(

Simon 2014-01-29 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mOrrI

Wow...you married a cooking robot?!

|thumb

Cleo 2014-01-29 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 532081)
Wow...you married a cooking robot?!

Kinky |boobies|

jollyhumper 2014-01-29 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mOrrI (Post 532075)

My hobby, after Guitar & Music, is cooking.
What is a cooking robot? |huh

Jolly

SheepGuy 2014-01-29 09:08 PM

Been building some free sites & galleries, have a big meeting with a top law firm on Friday afternoon that looks real good!
Still can't sub to Greenie for some reason though |huh

jason@verotel 2014-01-30 05:33 AM

The week is progressing nicely. New clients from Vegas and from my own efforts! Networking dinner last night was long and drawn out. Didn't finish until 11PM... Tonight I have a friends birthday party and tomorrow the lovely US Consulates office in the AM. Can't wait to go there, let me tell you!! On the form I must bring, in big capital letters it says, "NO CELL PHONES, CAMERAS, OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT". What in the hell do you do with your cell phone when you don't drive? I ride a bike, there is no glove compartment for me to leave the phone and I'm not leaving it at home because I have to go to the office right after. Cannot wait to see what happens...

ArtWilliams 2014-01-31 07:55 AM

Well, my link list is operational (see sig). I have one submitter aside from the 10-15 recip free sites I am adding myself every day. Yeah!

Now, I am working on making some sites myself. I started one last night and will continue until I have three or so and then I will apply for some submission accounts.

If all goes well, I plan to be a thousandaire by year's end! |bananna|

Greenguy 2014-01-31 09:48 AM

I just updated Greenguy Links & now I'll be working on today's Ass Fucked Friday's update & later, I'll get started on tomorrow's HD Videos by Greenguy update |thumb

Jeremy82 2014-01-31 12:44 PM

Today I decided to start submitting one additional FS from AmaKings within my daily round. Like for example Huge Amateur Girlfriends and Asian Girlfriends Get Fucked. |boobies|

jollyhumper 2014-01-31 02:40 PM

Had my submit round and did some maintenance on some blogs, plug updating and such.

Have installed login-security on nearly all blogs now, fuck they're attacking a lot! |banghead|

Jolly

Greenguy 2014-02-01 05:05 PM

Early this morning, I updated HD Videos by Greenguy & now I'm going to builds for tomorrow's Sunshine Sunday's update & then get shit in order for a Greenguy Links update |thumb

SheepGuy 2014-02-01 11:12 PM

Still working on a way to sub to LOR.

ArtWilliams 2014-02-01 11:45 PM

Did a free site / gallery yesterday. Looking to do a few more and then submit them!

Jeremy82 2014-02-02 11:25 AM

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' , Keep movin', movin', movin' => Sexy Non-nude Girlfriends & Black Amateur Bitches & Amateur Teens Pussy-playing |tddance|

jollyhumper 2014-02-02 12:27 PM

making a bunch of freesites so I have something to submit while we do the moving. Will also try to be finished with the security upgrades on my blogs.

Jolly

Greenguy 2014-02-02 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheepGuy (Post 532156)
Still working on a way to sub to LOR.

I wish I knew what the problem was so I could find a solution, but no one has ever been able to figure it out :( I do know it has something to do with my server not being able to get to your server in a reasonable amount of time, but why? No idea.