Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Whats up with maxcash? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=51268)

Sodo 2009-02-02 08:41 PM

Whats up with maxcash?

Hi All,

Just wondered why I can't see anyone promoting them anymore and before starting promoting them I would like to know if there's a reason why I should not?

If you want to keep it off the board please just send me an email to: sodo@gottalovesex.com an email from GG or Jim or someone else important and knowledgeable and a delete of this message would be appreciated.

This is not spam, it is a serious inquiry!

Kind regards
Sodo|couch|

Evil Chris 2009-02-02 09:59 PM

I wouldn't say nobody is promoting them anymore. A lot of webmasters do.

There's nothing wrong with Maxcash. They've always been a top-shelf program.

Sodo 2009-02-02 10:07 PM

Ok thanks for the reply, I just haven't been able to find them in greenguys stats, jaysxxxlinks stats or hoes.com stats - By all means if someone from maxcash reads this I apologize for even bringing it up - but I needed to know.

Kind regards
Sodo

Evil Chris 2009-02-02 10:08 PM

Need an account? A referral... why not. :)

|spam|

Sodo 2009-02-02 10:57 PM

Hehe nice try Chris,

Nope I already have an account with them which i've had for over 8 years, just not used it for 4-5 years, may be someone else will take your offer.

Kind regards
Sodo

Mateusz 2009-02-03 04:26 AM

They used to be one of my favorite sponsors but I dropped all of their links while ago when they deleted most of their niche sites and redirected all traffic, including 'for women', to karasxxx (which, as I remember, was a popup hell)
I see they have re-launched some of the sites but I dont think I will put their links back

Greenguy 2009-02-03 06:56 AM

I did try them again when they revamped things, but I could not convert so I pulled the links. I still like them, just not for my traffic.

Ms Naughty 2009-02-03 07:49 AM

I'm with Mateusz, really disappointed when they pulled all their niche sites. I still make money from old links and they do pay out, but they stopped offering stuff that I wanted to promote.

SteveHardeman 2009-02-03 09:36 AM

Aren't they part of DeeCash?

James_HotMovies 2009-02-03 09:55 AM

They still make a lot of money with me, although they haven't sent much traffic in years.

Evil Chris 2009-02-03 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Chris (Post 439326)
Need an account? A referral... why not. :)

|spam|

You call that spam Greenie?

Posting a webmaster referral link is one of the fundamental things webmasters do amongst each other. Not only is it normal, but an encouraged practice.

Why would it be called spam? I'm on topic here...

Sodo 2009-02-03 10:28 AM

Well thanks guys for all the info, based on what you've said I will give them a shot, I really liked them back in the days and I find their sites quite sleek and I see that they have console free tours. Hoping for the best :o)

So why isn't anyone restarting ultracash....im sure all us old timers would jump right on the ship :o)

Thanks again everyone.

Kind regards
Sodo

selena 2009-02-03 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHardeman (Post 439392)
Aren't they part of DeeCash?

I really don't think so.

bDok 2009-02-03 10:47 AM

I think I just saw they have a new interracial site that I'll give a go this weekend. See if I can make a sale or two with the promotion. If that goes I'll take the time to test some more traffic across the board with them.

Greenguy 2009-02-03 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Chris (Post 439399)
You call that spam Greenie?

Posting a webmaster referral link is one of the fundamental things webmasters do amongst each other. Not only is it normal, but an encouraged practice.

Why would it be called spam? I'm on topic here...

No one asked for a referral code. Think about how spammy this place would be if anytime a sponsor's name was mentioned, someone posted a referral code.

Had someone asked, I'd have no problem with it at all.

Zel II 2009-02-04 08:49 PM

Um... now thats a blast from the past. MC was the very first program I ever signed up when I started all this in 2001. I dropped them when they changed, though even before that they were very average on sales for me. Very nice people though, and who can forget the radio/chat shows...