Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday 15th of May (Walkin' down the memory lane) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71407)

jollyhumper 2020-05-15 08:13 AM

Friday 15th of May (Walkin' down the memory lane)

Good Day |waves|

I managed to squeeze in a lot of work this morning as well. |banana|

After that, I went for a lengthy walk.
No, I will not brag about the 12.5km
When I do my walks, I listen to music, radio etc. I wouldn't be able to walk very long if not, I would immediately get too bored.
And that's where memory lane enters the scene; Yesterday and today I've been listening to the old albums by Judas Priest. Good stuff |headbang|
An important part of my youth, that I still enjoy a lot. Now and then.

My GF's son is going away this weekend, so I will spend it at her place

Take care
|JollyHumper|

ArtWilliams 2020-05-15 08:45 AM

Morning. |ArtWilliams|

May is half over and (Canadian) taxes are due in just over two weeks!

It's raining here. Likely no walk for my doggie. My day entails a couple of small invoices, working on a digital download set up for a client and a meeting about a website.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2020-05-15 09:06 AM

Good morning |waves|

First Tim's |coffee went down Real fast this morning lol, on another now after having breakfast. Just work planned all day here |loony|

JustRobert 2020-05-15 10:13 AM

Good Morning :)

After slicing my finger open a little more I'm not sure if the pain I feel is from the slicing or I still have part of a splinter in it. I think it's the latter but really don't want to slice more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 560383)
I've been listening to the old albums by Judas Priest. Good stuff |headbang|

I've been doing the same recently but have a feeling I'm listening to older ones from the late 70's.

Taking today off from the other stuff as well to let my back and now finger recover a bit so it'll be biz,tv/netflix, nap and pizza.

Enjoy your Corona Friday!

Greenguy 2020-05-15 10:25 AM

Morning! |sars|

I'm awake but I'm not, so I might go back to bed for a few.

Parts of NYS started te reopen today. They're guessing we might be able to next week. I just want to |cheers| & |headbang| with my friends!

hincapie 2020-05-15 01:41 PM

12kms....geez Jolly ... :D

Work work here ...

jollyhumper 2020-05-15 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560388)
I've been doing the same recently but have a feeling I'm listening to older ones from the late 70's.

!

Rocka Rolla, Sad Wings, Sin after Sin, Stained Class.
I’m continuing with killing Machine on Sunday. (Last one may be called ‘Hell Bent for Leather’ in US, not sure

J|headbang|lly

JustRobert 2020-05-16 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 560392)
Rocka Rolla, Sad Wings, Sin after Sin, Stained Class.
I’m continuing with killing Machine on Sunday. (Last one may be called ‘Hell Bent for Leather’ in US, not sure

J|headbang|lly

Those are the ones plus British Steel and Unleashed In The East which is the live album.

Brings back a lot of |rimshot| memories.

My brother has been in a small touring Priest tribute band and when he joined he asked if they could add The Green Manalishi to the set because he remembered when my band would play it back in High School.