Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy New Year to 2022! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72793)

Ramster 2022-01-01 08:54 AM

Happy New Year to 2022!

Good morning |waves|

Happy New Year everyone |party

We stayed home last night, didn't even have a drink as we had the grandson over. Wife went to bed early, I stayed up to about 11pm then crashed. Nothing really planned today, been up and working and going to work most of the day the likely chill and watch hockey tonight. |hockey|

2021 was a shit year, let's face it. Our beloved Steve, aka Yell passed away |sad| Friends and family for me battled cancer and illnesses. Another 4-5 industry folks passed away including PersianKitty. So many celebrities passed away and in 2021 style, it was Betty White who dies on New Years Eve to make sure 2021 sucked. |crazy|

2022 will be a better year. After being off work for 21 months thanks to the FN government restrictions here in Ontario, my wife starts a new contract job in 2 weeks. That's almost 2 years out of work |huh I will get a bonus at the end of the month that is insane since the company I contract for had a ridiculously banner year |$$$| I hope everyone has a better 2022, be safe and prosper |thumb

Greenguy 2022-01-01 09:07 AM

Morning! |waves|

Stomach is decent. Mood is mud.

I went to bed around 8 so I've actually been up & working since 4AM (and yes, I remember all too well those New Year Eve's where I was still at the bar drinking at 4AM)

2021 had a lot more negatives than positives & some of the negatives were devastating, but there is 1 positive that's still playing out that might make my life bearable.

No plans for today other than a big pile of Year End crap |facepalm|

JustRobert 2022-01-01 10:13 AM

Happy New Year :)

2021 was better than 2020 but it still sucked for me. 2022 will be better even if it means I take some contract work where I have to go to an office. Whatever.

I'm still sick even though yesterday morning I felt better. It all went downhill and by lunch time I was horrible again. This morning I feel better but not getting hopes up since yesterday kicked my ass.

Have a feeling I'll be curling up on the couch watching tv/movie and also in bed.

I'll wait till my head is not as foggy to do year end crap.

Enjoy your New Years Day!

ArtWilliams 2022-01-01 11:01 AM

Morning. |coffee

My dog died. My tinnitus is still raging. 2021 was shit.

Have a good one. |thumb

jollyhumper 2022-01-01 12:18 PM

Good evening |waves|

|dog and I just came home, we all had a nice time yesterday evening, and today.
An old tradition in Norway is to eat the sheeps head, and my sorta step-daughter wanted to try. It is actually very tasty, but it can be a tough plate to look at :-)

2021 was absolutely a shitty year, yes.
Even relapsed a few times. A lot of shit going on for sure.

2022 will be better. I dare to believe that actually

Happy new year, everybody! |party

J:)lly

Ramster 2022-01-01 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 566893)
An old tradition in Norway is to eat the sheeps head, and my sorta step-daughter wanted to try. It is actually very tasty, but it can be a tough plate to look at :-)

Ya think lol |scared|

Greenguy 2022-01-01 01:39 PM

Edited by |greenguy|

Quote:

Good evening |waves|

|dog and I just came home, we all had a nice time yesterday evening, and today.

2021 was absolutely a shitty year, yes.
Even relapsed a few times. A lot of shit going on for sure.

2022 will be better. I dare to believe that actually

Happy new year, everybody! |party

J:)lly

|couch|

MeatPounder 2022-01-01 05:09 PM

21 was a bad year health wise, but I am still alive :)
21 was a pretty good year financially for me, like Ramster nowhere near the obscene profits of 20 but still good |banana|

jollyhumper 2022-01-02 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 566895)
Edited by |greenguy|

|couch|

|lol|
Glad my typos amuses you |smooch|

Greenguy 2022-01-02 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 566900)
|lol|
Glad my typos amuses you |smooch|

I didn't edit/fix any typos, but I did add a link...

Quote:

https://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/...-face-icon.png

jollyhumper 2022-01-02 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 566906)
I didn't edit/fix any typos, but I did add a link...
https://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/...-face-icon.png

Sorry, my tired mistake. It looks good, doesn't it? :-D
Usually the biggest challenge for most, is to eat the eye |lol|