Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The "What Are You Working On?" Thread - Month Of December 2016 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68273)

ArtWilliams 2016-12-05 07:52 AM

The "What Are You Working On?" Thread - Month Of December 2016

I enjoy reading what people are doing. Since Greenie is on hiatus, I thought I would continue this on for him.

I've been cleaning up my WordPress blog. Since it's in the shape I want, I plan to add more entries and begin doing some submissions.

So what are you doing this month, [insert your name here]?

jollyhumper 2016-12-05 09:22 AM

I like reading this too.

The priority is to make SmilingPussy fully functional again and also analyze it's traffic to see how I can make it rank higher again.

I also like to write so I'll continue to fill blogs with posts.

Jolly

hincapie 2016-12-05 06:31 PM

Working on a cms for the paysites and such ... took up smoking again due to a wild reggea festival in Kenya, now freezing my ass off up north

ecchi 2016-12-06 05:17 PM

Still trying to get my shitting life back together, and trying to get my sites back to making enough money to live on. Other than that I am considering falling into a well of despair.

Well, you did ask!

ecchi 2016-12-06 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 544606)
freezing my ass off up north

All of Europe to choose from, and you chose a cold bit up north?????????

JustRobert 2016-12-07 10:10 AM

Had been debating on whether to carry on in this biz since it's time to renew 80+ domains. Conclusion is that since the sites and subs are still paying down biz debt then I'll keep it going for the time being so I got till end of year to renew it all.

Would possibly throw some money at it, but waiting to see how our new leader and his cabinet push forward. No sense throwing money at a biz the Republicans want to make a health crisis and illegal.

HowlingWulf 2016-12-07 11:06 AM

I've been slowly working on my content spinner. English language is hard...

http://howling-wulf.com/pics/wpms1.jpg

ecchi 2016-12-07 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowlingWulf (Post 544621)
I've been slowly working on my content spinner.

Ecchi thinks: "Wonder if there is any money in creating a Perl program that automatically checks site content against the whole SE database and a thesaurus and rejects any that are spun? I could sell it to Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc for a lot of money......Plus I could leave a back door in it so that it passed my sites....I'd be rich!"

|devil|

jollyhumper 2016-12-07 03:43 PM

Quote:

You need a beta-tester? |waves|

Jolly

Greenguy 2016-12-07 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 544600)
I enjoy reading what people are doing. Since Greenie is on hiatus, I thought I would continue this on for him...

Thanks art |thumb I was actually coming over here to start this thread lol

Aside from my funkyness (which I think is subsiding) I'm just updating LOR & Chubby Links on a regular basis.

If anyone has chubby*, big butt (and I mean BIG) or pregnant sites/galleries, just submit them here:
http://www.chubbylinks.com/submit.html
* I do have a Chubby Shemale category for people like Cleo

I'm also looking for trades on each |shake|

hincapie 2016-12-08 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecchi (Post 544616)
All of Europe to choose from, and you chose a cold bit up north?????????

Well I could wander back to Cyprus ... but the girlie prefers her "farm" up north - apparently the wilderness is tranquil (and full of brown bears and wolves but that doesnt seem to matter :D )

hincapie 2016-12-08 05:04 AM

Now that looks interesting. I tried Spinrewriter and Wordai but wasnt impressed

Quote:

jollyhumper 2016-12-08 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 544635)
Well I could wander back to Cyprus ... but the girlie prefers her "farm" up north - apparently the wilderness is tranquil (and full of brown bears and wolves but that doesnt seem to matter :D )

What does "up North" means? I'm in Norway. Southern part near the swedish border.

Jolly

hincapie 2016-12-08 11:13 AM

Im in Sweden - near the ski resort Sälen ... we were holidaying here to visit my folks and ended up buying the small farm we´d rented for the purpose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 544638)
What does "up North" means? I'm in Norway. Southern part near the swedish border.

Jolly

jollyhumper 2016-12-08 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 544644)
Im in Sweden - near the ski resort Sälen ... we were holidaying here to visit my folks and ended up buying the small farm we´d rented for the purpose.

Tjänare grabben

According to the map we're 300km apart in straight line.
Dangerously close one might say? |pokefun|

Jolly

hincapie 2016-12-08 11:48 AM

Sorry, i dont speak dothraki or snow-trollish ... :D

|snowman2

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 544648)
Tjänare grabben

According to the map we're 300km apart in straight line.
Dangerously close one might say? |pokefun|

Jolly

jollyhumper 2016-12-08 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 544650)
Sorry, i dont speak dothraki or snow-trollish ... :D

|snowman2

|lol||lol||lol|

spookyx 2016-12-09 11:02 AM

Fetish Dating Site

I am working on building an affiliate program for a new fetish dating site

|bananna|

hincapie 2016-12-09 02:38 PM

Your own backend? Looks interesting

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookyx (Post 544671)

|bananna|

ecchi 2016-12-09 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookyx (Post 544671)

Looks good. When you have it finished let us know and I'll send you both of my surfers!

ecchi 2016-12-10 10:48 AM

Am working on yet another witchcraft website for yet another witch who reckons they can make you rich with magic spells.

Beginning to wonder why all these witches who can magic up money are not living in gold plated palaces studed with diamonds.

Come to think of it, with all the resources I have from publishing their books and designing their websites, I'm beginning to wonder why I don't live in a gold plated palace studed with diamonds.

Say, a horrible thought has just crossed my mind. You don't think it could be that magic does not really work, do you?

|spook

ecchi 2016-12-14 05:13 PM

Still working on that witchcraft site, but have discovered that although witches may be good at magic spells, they are crap at word spelling. This guy wants me to put a PayPal donate button on his site, but he spelled it "PayPal donut button".

Thinking about it, I might use PayPal more if people could send me donuts via their service. I like donuts.

hincapie 2016-12-15 06:29 AM

Im watching Trump-news (CNN), doing some requests for linktrades on www.linkspun.com , booking 2 shoots and such and trying to figure out why the php-word-style-editor in a page isnt working tralalala ...

Greenguy 2016-12-16 08:32 AM

Decides to reboot Anal Sex Fest yesterday & was surprised at how far I got - there's no links there right now as I'm still tinkering with the design, but I did manage to get all the templates set up.

Greenguy 2016-12-17 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 544735)
Decides to reboot Anal Sex Fest yesterday...

Ran into a major snag that I'm not sure I know how to fix. Seems this copy of Link Admin that I'm running on here is NOT set up to have the listings go into multiple categories, so a big cock interracial anal site doesn't show up on big cock & interracial, just one of them |banghead|

...and, it appears that this problem has existed on Chubby Links for quite some time |banghead|

Plus I'm not happy with the layout of the pages that I did now that I can see links on them - it's too cramped.

I guess I'll tinker with (and hopefully not break) the Chubby Links admin files to see if I can get it to work over there before I just say fuck it & redirect everything to AEBN |angry|