Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday February 15th (aka Inconvenienced) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69281)

Greenguy 2018-02-15 05:26 AM

Thursday February 15th (aka Inconvenienced)

Morning! |waves|

We all know that working from home has it's pros & cons and one of those cons is that people think you can stop what you're doing at the drop of a hat & go do whatever. It's usually not that big of a deal, but when you're in the middle of a 2-3 hour project where it's easy to lose your place & you have to do this 4 times, it just becomes a major inconvenience. And |buddy| forbid you say no, because then you're the biggest piece of shit on 2 feet! After the 4th one, I just said "Fuck It!" & gave up on working. That was my yesterday. I don't mind helping my family, but for fuck's sake |banghead|

So hoping to finish that up today, as well as the work |bow| Ramster threw me. I do have to run to the store for my mom, but that's not time sensitive :)

Olympic Schedule For Today:
🥌 Now
🏒🥅 7AM
🛷 9:30AM
🎿 10:30AM
⛸ 11:30AM
🎿 12:30PM
🥌 2PM
🎿⛸ 3PM
🏒🥅 5PM
💃⛸🕺 7PM
⛷🛷🏂💃⛸🕺 8PM
🏒🥅 10PM
(all times EST)
http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings

Pagan 2018-02-15 06:16 AM

Same boat.. people think because you are retired from punching a time clock that you have absolutely nothing else to do with your time but wait on them. Some days, I want to scream.

But today, it's calm enough to let me build... MUAHAHAH

Greenguy 2018-02-15 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 550069)
...Some days, I want to scream.

This is basically one thing that happened yesterday. I get a text:
Them: Can you do blah blah blah?
Me: Sure
2 hours later...
Me: All done 👍
Them: Are you sure?
I almost threw the phone at the wall, but then I remembered how much I paid for it :D

Ramster 2018-02-15 08:17 AM

Good morning :)

No helping people for me thankfully, at the moment anyway. Work for me and I need to slot some time in to do clips this weekend to get some work sent out for Pagan, didn't forget ya haha. I can't wait until these side projects I took are complete. Don't get me wrong, I quoted them decently so the money is good and with a daughter in college costing more than people on minimum wage make in a year I could use it, but still, I need to get onto my own shit and sites I manage.

Have a good Thursday |coffee

jollyhumper 2018-02-15 12:41 PM

Afternoon |horse|

Next month I'll go to St. Louis, Missouri for two weeks!
Never been to the States. (It all depends wether I can find a host for my dog in the meantime. I'm confident there's a solution)

Well, try to work for a few hours and not think about burgers and dark blues clubs

Have a great day
J:)lly

LeRoy 2018-02-15 01:20 PM

Hey ya'll! Just chillin :)

pc 2018-02-15 04:11 PM

Hi everyone |waves|
Just got back home after long day.
Not much to report. Just bit tired.

Heya LeRoy . WB

ArtWilliams 2018-02-15 05:35 PM

Good afternoon.

Working on my son's business site. Trying to tie that up so I can go away for a couple of weeks to some place warm.

Have a good one! |thumb

Pagan 2018-02-16 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 550071)
Good morning :)

No helping people for me thankfully, at the moment anyway. Work for me and I need to slot some time in to do clips this weekend to get some work sent out for Pagan, didn't forget ya haha. I can't wait until these side projects I took are complete. Don't get me wrong, I quoted them decently so the money is good and with a daughter in college costing more than people on minimum wage make in a year I could use it, but still, I need to get onto my own shit and sites I manage.

Have a good Thursday |coffee

Pagan likes work... it gets her out of doing housework!

Pagan 2018-02-16 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 550074)
Afternoon |horse|

Next month I'll go to St. Louis, Missouri for two weeks!
Never been to the States. (It all depends wether I can find a host for my dog in the meantime. I'm confident there's a solution)

Well, try to work for a few hours and not think about burgers and dark blues clubs

Have a great day
J:)lly

2 weeks in St Louis? What in the heck is there besides a huge arch? The US is very keen on emotional support animals, so you may find you can take your dog with you.

Yummm.. burgers... blues clubs... hmmm

Greenguy 2018-02-16 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 550074)
Next month I'll go to St. Louis...

...and not think about burgers and dark blues clubs

Is St Louis known for burgers to people outside the US? I know blues clubs, but burgers?

jollyhumper 2018-02-16 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 550083)
Is St Louis known for burgers to people outside the US? I know blues clubs, but burgers?

No, America is known for the Burgers. :)
I will attend a seminar (or how the heck I should explain in one word).

Besides the Blues, there are plenty of places I am more keen to see in USA, if I had my saying :). As guitarist I am heavily into blues although I don't play blues per se.

Jolly