Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday July 19th (Friday, I'm in Love) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70713)

jollyhumper 2019-07-19 07:25 AM

Friday July 19th (Friday, I'm in Love)

Hi there |horse|

This meds I'm taking makes me sleep like hell, but I'm pretty hungover, maybe choose to sleep less good and get rid of that ...

Today I'm starting on the 1st of 12 steps in AA, I'm a late starter :)
My |dog and I just had a walk extra, since she will be alone until tonight.
Other than that, not much to tell. I'm on the phone a lot, though ...|loony|

Enjoy your Friday
J:)lly

ArtWilliams 2019-07-19 09:31 AM

Good morning. |coffee

My doctor gave me a new prescription allergy med which I took this morning. So far, no heart palpitations or dizziness so I passed the first test. It's really hot in Toronto so I'll be inside most of the day until I have to go out and do setup for a charity fundraiser at 3pm.

Have a good day! |thumb

Greenguy 2019-07-19 10:00 AM

Morning! |waves|

Moving a little slow this morning after going out for wings last night |cheers|

Like art said, it's hot. Africa hot. We're under a Heat Advisory where the Heat Index will be over 100°F/38°C. Good thing I have AC |thumb

The Bitch called off work & is heading up North to visit Emerald later today, so I'm solo for the weekend...except for my mom |facepalm|

ArtWilliams 2019-07-19 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 557113)
The Bitch called off work & is heading up North to visit Emerald later today, so I'm solo for the weekend...except for my mom |facepalm|

I guess no naked bacon sandwiches? Although, it is your mom. It's not like she hasn't seen you naked.

Ramster 2019-07-19 10:20 AM

Good morning |waves|

Up early in hazy California (I think it's hazy every morning until the skies clear lol). Work planned until around noon when I have to go pick up my rental then head to IKEA to buy a new bed for my daughter. IKEA is cheap so yah there |thumb but then I need to put that shit together |facepalm|

I am meeting Just Robert for a few afternoon beverages |beers| down at Hermosa Beach this afternoon after my IKEA run |cheers|

JustRobert 2019-07-19 11:58 AM

Good Morning :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 557113)
it's hot. Africa hot.

Tarzan couldn't take this kind of hot!

Not much going on here other than some biz stuff and...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 557116)
I am meeting Just Robert for a few afternoon beverages |beers| down at Hermosa Beach this afternoon |cheers|

Should be a nice 70F at the pub which is right on the beach :D

I will also be solo at the house this weekend as my wife is leaving tonight for some family stuff I did not want to do. No naked bacon sandwiches here as I still have mirrors that go down to the floor and I don't need to accidentally see that!

Enjoy your Friday!

Greenguy 2019-07-20 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwilliams (Post 557115)
I guess no naked bacon sandwiches? Although, it is your mom. It's not like she hasn't seen you naked.

I was going to post about naked bacon sandwiches, but something about that seemed very wrong |barf|

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 557120)
Tarzan couldn't take this kind of hot!

I was hoping someone would complete it for me |smooch|