Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wed Oct 7 Fiber Optics Baby! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71734)

ArtWilliams 2020-10-07 07:52 AM

Wed Oct 7 Fiber Optics Baby!

Morning. |coffee

We got Bell Fibe TV and Internet yesterday. In many ways, it's a big improvement over Rogers (cable) technology. Not only is the Internet faster (down and up) but the TV picture is improved because it's not as compressed. The only downside is the TV user interface as not as sophisticated as Rogers. No voice commands and the search function is rudimentary. I guess it's a bit older. Also, you get less channels for more money but they can do that due to the better technology.

Just working as my desk today. I've got a small technical problem on a form for a client website I need to attend to. Other than that, I will do some shopping that needs to be done.

Have a happy Trump [literally] on mind altering steriods day! |thumb

Ramster 2020-10-07 07:59 AM

Morning |waves|

Up and working and plan to sit here all day until around 4pm where I have to meet a contractor at the cottage. Have a good one |coffee

@Art - Bell also have Netflix built in on channel 1311 so no need for an outside app/device to access Netflix |thumb

Pagan 2020-10-07 08:21 AM

Hell week begins in 7 more days. FIL is having the cataracts in both eyes taken care of, which means The Husband will be over there more than he will be home, probably for the rest of the year while his dad heals. His mom doesn't drive, so he will be a busy boy.

Meanwhile, I have been fighting with a stupid paper stimulus check. What they don't tell you is the paper checks they mail are only good at FDIC-insured banks. AND, they do not do direct deposit to non-FDIC insured banks. So, even though I am eligible, I don't get the funds in a format I can use, nor can I request it because I no longer have a US bank account. At least I know it is just a useless piece of paper.

At that, I guess it is time for the Queen of Cock to get back to work...

Greenguy 2020-10-07 08:26 AM

Morning! |sars|

I still feel shitty. Going back to bed for a bit & hoping that helps...

JustRobert 2020-10-07 10:55 AM

Good Morning :)

Cooler weather here which is great and should get outside but have a biz situation to take care of that is of far more importance. Hopefully back on the other stuff tomorrow.

Other than that nothing much going on here.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

hincapie 2020-10-07 12:27 PM

Had to put one of my 2 dogs down today ... despite all efforts he keeps showing active agression to small things, including kids ... and it was just the end of things to try to fix it, but my gawwwwd it was tough :(

JustRobert 2020-10-07 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hincapie (Post 561981)
Had to put one of my 2 dogs down today ... despite all efforts he keeps showing active agression to small things, including kids ... and it was just the end of things to try to fix it, but my gawwwwd it was tough :(

Sorry to hear that, my daughter had to do the same earlier this year for the same reasons.

ArtWilliams 2020-10-08 11:05 AM

Hinc, I am so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you today. :(

Quote:

jollyhumper 2020-10-09 03:55 AM

Quote:

I'm so sorry to hear.
|dog and I'm sending best wishes over the border

Jolly