Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Say So Saturday Starts Soon! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=64778)

Greenguy 2012-10-20 09:30 AM

Say So Saturday Starts Soon!

Morning |waves|

I have no idea what the thread title means either, so don't ask.

The Bitch got me up at 6:30 when her alarm went off. She's already out of the house & on her way to a Hallowine Tour (Get it? It's a Halloween Wine tour! |LOL|) I do miss the day of setting an alarm to get up & go drinking |pokefun||greenguy|

That leaves me stuck here at home with my mom |pokefun||greenguy| We got her an iPod for her birthday, but since she has no idea how to even turn on a computer, I'll be importing all her CD's today. Lucky me :)

Have A Pretty Swell Day |fonz|

Ramster 2012-10-20 09:38 AM

Good morning.

Nothing major planned today other than a bank run to deposit what little in checks I have. LOL

Simon 2012-10-20 10:12 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Spent part of yesterday moving a site to a colo-cation.com server, which I needed to do after upgrading WordPress and realizing the site was on an old box (different host) that didn't have the version of PHP that was required by the newer WP. Then spent more time trying to fix what I broke when I moved it (thanks, Chris, for the help getting it all running right again).

So today will be mostly getting the things done that should have been done yesterday if none of what I did yesterday was necessary, aside from clicking the upgrade automatically link.

Wishing a good weekend to all.

:)

Cleo 2012-10-20 10:23 AM

Today is looking to be a work day since Christy has to spend the day getting her school project ready. Required ongoing education sucks. Hers will be done mid December and then before the end of next year I get to do more.

Also we are voting today. Ballots are two sides of four pages so it's going to take a while to look up the candidates that we aren't familiar with.

Speaking of voting... I promised that I would watch the movie 2016: Obama's America before voting so we did last night. It's supposed to be an anti-Obama movie but ironically after we watched it we liked Obama even more. Guess it's all a matter of prospective.

It's bulk trash weekend and I really wanted to trim the bushes on the west side of our house but it's hot and muggy out today and tomorrow we are bike riding in Shark Valley so I guess our bushes will have to wait until next month to be trimmed.

lorsha 2012-10-20 11:18 AM

Have a great day everyone.

JustRobert 2012-10-20 11:35 AM

Good Morning :)
Well yesterday the company I was contracted at finally released me. I knew it was coming sooner or later thou I will say I wish it was a little be later, especially since the biz side has dropped off due to only working it part time and I had a couple more bills I wanted to take care of.

So, can someone turn down the shave button!

I could really use a few extra sales, please :)

Greenguy 2012-10-20 02:04 PM

Welcome Back, JustRobert |fonz|

bDok 2012-10-20 06:05 PM

Hello. I've been coding today. The weather took a sharp turn and now is pretty gross out.

I have a white trash baby shower to go to. Sad part is everything I'm wearing I actually own. Nascar hat, cut off jean shorts, beer koozie, wife beater, and flanel shirt. Wife actually had to go shop for her outfit. |pokefun|

Alright, time to work a little more and then go to this party. I should maybe watch some college football.