Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Thursday May 22 (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=66675)

Useless 2014-05-22 07:11 AM

Thursday May 22

Good morning. This is the first day of my five-day weekend. It's raining, but I don't care. I'm taking a friend to her doctor's appointment, then I will most likely lounge for the rest of the day.

|boobies|

Cleo 2014-05-22 07:15 AM

Doctor's appointment this morning and then just a day of work with the possibility of an afternoon bike ride.

MeatPounder 2014-05-22 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 534298)
Doctor's appointment this morning and then just a day of work with the possibility of an afternoon bike ride.

WEAR SHOES!

Ramster 2014-05-22 09:35 AM

Good morning!

Been up since 6am working away. Adding content to Busty Cafe, Hungarian Honeys and the like while also doing video encoding while also uploading content and downloading other content to be processed. Such is a typical day for me lol

Had coffee early but just got back from a coffee run for a refill rather than homemade crap

HowlingWulf 2014-05-22 10:14 AM

Had my first WordPress plugin listed in their repository yesterday. Will work on some more today to add to my portfolio.

JustRobert 2014-05-22 10:47 AM

Good Morning :)

Weather has been nice recently thou today has a possibility of rain but I don't care because at least it is cool and not that 100F shit of last week.

Ratios have F'ing sucked the last 2 weeks sooo can someone turn down the shave!
Thank You

PhoneMistress 2014-05-22 12:01 PM

I feel like a slacker. Woke up late, took calls, hit my quota and now I am going BBQ shopping after my hair appointment.

Cleo 2014-05-22 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatPounder (Post 534300)
WEAR SHOES!

Have a toe pic from today. :D

http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1400774950

|potleaf|

Fonz 2014-05-22 02:25 PM

That toe looks like it's recovering well Cleo, maybe in 3 months your nail will have grown back :D

Went to work at 6:50 this morning and by 7:30 I'd already spent $500 that I didn't mean to spend. (Something with a rented tower crane and stuff). Luckely the job will take 1 day less than planned so it's not a complete loss :)

Have a good day all!

jollyhumper 2014-05-22 02:30 PM

Your toe does look better :)

Warm and sunny weather again. Nice. winters are pure hell for me now due to my condition. So when my wife started complaining about the heat I bursted and told her that I deserve to enjoy this without hearing her nag, since the only reason I stay in this freezing hell of a country is because of her.

Met my new physiotherapist today, nice bloke. He's a Scuba diver and that's a good thing, since I'm a retired Advanced Open Water Scuba Instructor.
First physiotherapist I've met for a while I feel tries to understand what's going on in my body and I hope he can help me improve the quality of life a tiny bit.
Oh shit, I got hit by that rambling-virus again. Sorry |loony|

Jolly

Ramster 2014-05-22 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 534302)
Good morning!

Been up since 6am working away. Adding content to Busty Cafe, Hungarian Honeys and the like while also doing video encoding while also uploading content and downloading other content to be processed. Such is a typical day for me lol

Had coffee early but just got back from a coffee run for a refill rather than homemade crap

Is it bad when you quote yourself? |pokefun|

I can't believe it was TODAY I was adding content to BC and HH, feels like that was days ago. Of course it is over 12 hours later now. |loony|

Wife and daughter are out. Here's my night: |beers| pizza (why is there no pizza thingy) |hockey|

Sadly the pizza is a $4.99 frozen pizza and I only have 3 beers |lol|

spookyx 2014-05-22 09:59 PM

Happy Birthday me :D

I Miss the birthday thread.

was thinking of MML today. I miss him a lot

good thursday all

ecchi 2014-05-23 04:19 AM

Election day here today. Two elections in one. Firstly we had to vote in our local council elections, they we had to vote for our European Parliament representatives. At the moment we have such a shitty selection that I did not decide on who to vote for in my local council until about 2 or 3 hours before I actually voted. And I did not decide who to vote for in the European elections until I was actually standing in the booth with pen in hand!

And as an example of useless public organisation: The ballot papers are pre folded so that you just open them, put your cross on the paper, then refold them along the creases and pop them in the ballot box. This time we had some official standing next to the box telling us to fold the European one in half an extra time because the slot in the ballot box was too small for the damn thing!

Also, when I arrived to vote the official who was supposed to record my attendance and give me my ballot papers looked up and said "excuse me a minute." She then got up and left me standing there while she chatted to a friend she had seen in the queue!!! Talk about "taking your election responsibilities seriously"!

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookyx (Post 534319)
Happy Birthday me

Happy Birthday you.

JustRobert 2014-05-23 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookyx (Post 534319)
Happy Birthday me :D

I Miss the birthday thread.

was thinking of MML today. I miss him a lot

good thursday all

Happy B-Day Spookyx

MML was a good person who passed way to early.