Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   General Business Knowledge (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   AVS still buzzing? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=66563)

faxxaff 2014-04-10 03:24 PM

AVS still buzzing?

Are there still any AVS systems around that allow for some bucks to be collected for premium sites? Or that deliver a decent amount of qualified traffic? Last thing I tried was Cyberage 2 years ago and that sleazy Dave scammed me for a couple of hundred bucks.

Useless 2014-04-10 08:11 PM

Some members here do fairly well with NetVerifier. I'll be damned if I can get anyone at NetV to respond to me via email or on their message board. It's a bloody ghost town.

JustRobert 2014-04-11 12:34 AM

As UW stated, getting a response at NV is sometimes difficult. I will say when I did not receive a check they responded within 24 hrs and cut a new check without issue, which was great.

Qualified traffic is not what it use to be but rebills are still pretty damn decent.

ecchi 2014-04-11 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 533361)
Some members here do fairly well with NetVerifier.

Are they still going? The reason I ask is that a while back I was looking for an AVS company, and came to the conclusion that NetVerifier no longer ran an AVS model. After reading this post I went back and took another look and found that their WM page still looks like an affiliate page for an ordinary paysite. However looking at charges I found an "option" for $18.95 a year, which sounds like an AVS. But looking further their payouts made no sense. They were:

Membership Option :1 Year $18.95
Initial Payout: $16.00
Initial Payout on Bonus Program: $38.90
Renewal Payout: $22.00

The "Initial Payout on Bonus Program" I can understand as a "loss leader" to drag webmasters in, but a standard payment of $16 on an $18.95 signup does not add up, their processor fees and exes have got to be more than $2.95. And a renewal payout of $22 on a $18.95 charge is simply a fast track to bankruptcy.

Just now, trying to find out if they were in action I found this post on GFY:
Quote:

Netverifier no longer a traditional AVS? They don't link to sites or accept new sites anymore.
With a later post saying that they asked NetVerifier what the situation was:
Quote:

I asked them how to add sites. They replied that they no longer do that, and are running like a normal paysite.
I am seriously interested in an answer to this thread because I have a pile of pictures not being used that would make a good AVS site.

JustRobert 2014-04-11 11:09 AM

They are still going since I still collect checks. I have not added a site in well over a year but I just checked and inside the affiliate area the option is still available.

A few years back they stopped accepting a basic site and only wanted elite sites which is like 300 to 500 pictures I think. I've always built with more than a couple thousand so I just do not know what the minimum ever was.

As for payment their statements have always been confusing but this is what I get now:
3 for a 4.95 trial
15 for a 18.95 1yr sale
24 for a 29.95 2yr sale
22 for a ?? rebill
17.50 for a ?? upsale to their own paysite

I had planned on adding a couple new site this year but other things are getting in the way of this at the moment. I would be bummed if I could not.

Useless 2014-04-11 04:48 PM

I think there is one guy running the whole show. I'll be damned if I know how to get them to respond. If I could get my problem sorted, I'd add more sites.