Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Saturday 2021-09-26 aka Weekend (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72558)

Greenguy 2021-09-25 07:38 AM

Saturday 2021-09-26 aka Weekend

Morning! |waves|

Weekend? What's that? My day consists of work & a chiro appt, followed by cleaning the carpets when The Bitch gets off work.

Living the high life! |banana|

JustRobert 2021-09-25 10:08 AM

Good Morning :)

Yesterday turned into a bust as I had to run a bunch of unexpected errands mostly because my son is moving back to California.

Still no server but it's not like my current one blew up it's just old and they wanted to upgrade to a newer one. Whatever.

F1 weekend so I'll watch this morning qualifying with breakfast from recording just like tomorrows race. Also the Long Beach Grand Prix is going on and even though it's more than 10 miles away I could hear practice going on yesterday when I went outside.

Anyhooters

Enjoy your Weekend!

ArtWilliams 2021-09-25 11:32 AM

Morning. |coffee

Back from the gym. I was able to walk 2.5 miles / 4.2 km in 47 minutes. That's about what I'm aiming for at this point so I am happy.

My SIL is coming over at 2pm. Yesterday, I copied over her music, docs and pics from her Windows 10 machine to her new Macbook Air. Now, I am going to teach her how to use her new laptop. Ha! Ha! I don't own a Mac but I have used one from time to time. We'll see how that goes.

Have a good one! |thumb

jollyhumper 2021-09-26 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 565888)

F1 weekend so I'll watch this morning qualifying with breakfast from recording just like tomorrows race.

Lando Norris took Pole!
|banana|
That's my team. (I'm a team guy). It's jolly good to see my team doing OK again, it's been a while ...

J:)lly

Ramster 2021-09-26 09:26 AM

Forgot to pop by the past couple of days |huh Nothing new anyway lol

JustRobert 2021-09-27 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 565890)
Lando Norris took Pole!
|banana|
That's my team. (I'm a team guy). It's jolly good to see my team doing OK again, it's been a while ...

Then you really enjoyed (like I did) Daniel Ricciardo winning the week before

BUT

frustrated by a poor decision in the last 5 laps costing Lando his first win. Heartbreaking!

|bow|Lewis Hamilton on his 100 wins!

jollyhumper 2021-09-27 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 565905)
Then you really enjoyed (like I did) Daniel Ricciardo winning the week before

Yea, that was awesome! I've always liked Ricciardo, and it's fun to see he has still got it |thumb

Lando's decision this weekend ... I guess he learned a valuable lesson. |facepalm|

J:)lly

Greenguy 2021-09-27 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 565905)
|bow|Lewis Hamilton on his 100 wins!

I'd never even heard of him until yesterday when ESPN did a little 5 min piece on him. Damn impressive |thumb