Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday June 2nd (aka Damn Prior Auths) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68607)

Greenguy 2017-06-02 05:21 AM

Friday June 2nd (aka Damn Prior Auths)

Morning! |waves|

Up early once again due to a fucked up sleep schedule |pokefun||greenguy|

|loony| doctor wants me to try a new script that she sent over to the pharmacy on Wednesday, but insurance won't pay for it until it gets a Prior Auth, probably because it's a very similar med to one that I'm already on. I've read up on it & I'm anxious to start taking it because I think it will help me with my funks, so |pray| that it gets taken care of today. Otherwise, it'll be Monday |angry|

There's also no |hockey| tonight & I blame NBC |angry|

Just work planned for today, but tomorrow, our realtor comes to take pics & we can finally get this money pit on the market |banana|

jollyhumper 2017-06-02 05:32 AM

Morning |waves|

Been effective most mornings now for some days and have done heaps of work.

Pink Floyd had a huge impact on me as a kid and I found Roger Waters' new album online yesterday (it was released today)
Been enjoying that over and over while working.

Now 2nd breakfast, then off for a walk

Have fun!
J:)lly

Greenguy 2017-06-02 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 547038)
Pink Floyd had a huge impact on me as a kid and I found Roger Waters' new album online yesterday (it was released today)
Been enjoying that over and over while working.

I saw him perform The Wall in 2010 & it was amazing!

jollyhumper 2017-06-02 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 547039)
I saw him perform The Wall in 2010 & it was amazing!

Yea. Saw same show in 2012. Amazing :)

Jolly

Pagan 2017-06-02 12:19 PM

Our 4 year old cat is not a snuggle kitty, but the last couple of days she has decided to jump on me while I am trying to sleep in the mornings. She's good - no claws - but she still manages to wake me earlier than I am ready. Of course, then she wants attention. Then the bank called needing us to transfer funds from one account to another.

My brothers both loved Pink Floyd, and I know my baby brother would have loved to hear about the new album from Roger Waters.

Been building galleries again. I still need to do submits and approvals. It never ends.. but we like that.

JustRobert 2017-06-02 12:19 PM

Good Morning :)

Took sleep aids again and had a good night sleep so feeling pretty good today.

Have errands to do that I had put off as I binged on House of Cards. I really enjoy that show. It's real nice netflix has continued with some of shows. Last Kingdom, Sense 8, House of Cards plus Orange Is The New Black will be back in a week :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 547038)
Pink Floyd had a huge impact on me as a kid

I was talking to a buddy just last night about a friend of his, I only met him a couple times, that use to play in an 80's christian metal band that now fills in with a touring Pink Floyd tribute band called Brit Floyd. They have a show later this month near me and so we may go check it out so my friend can meet up with him. They will also be in Harstad, Norway in September. Videos on youtube.

Anyhoo, enjoy your Friday everyone!

Ramster 2017-06-02 12:29 PM

Good morning :)

Usual day planned for me sitting here doing some updates and crap. Plan to enjoy the LA weather later on this afternoon and definitely over the weekend |thumb

Never been a "big" Pink Floyd fan though Dark Side Of The Moon was the first CD I ever owned, a girlfriend bought it for me lol. I did see a cover band "Brit Fiyd" about 2 months ago and it was Amazing!! Roger Waters is touring this fall I believe.

Greenguy 2017-06-02 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 547051)
...It's real nice netflix has continued with some of shows. Last Kingdom, Sense 8, House of Cards plus Orange Is The New Black will be back in a week :D

They cancelled Sense 8 yesterday :(

I have SO MUCH Netflix to get to. The Bitch & I started watching the new Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, then it will be House Of Cards. Me personally, I started watching F Is For Family last night, and I need to go to Sense 8 after that - supposed to be a lot of nudity this season |thumb

JustRobert 2017-06-03 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 547055)
They cancelled Sense 8 yesterday :(

Well F me, I really and I mean REALLY liked that show. The story line is brilliant and it's wonderfully shot from around the world. What a bummer :(

No spoilers but the second season is real good which makes having no 3rd season a tragedy.

Just finished season 2, start 3rd next week, of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt which is so quirky but so funny if you embrace the quirkiness. F Is For Family will come after this.