Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sun May 31 Where The Heck ... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=71444)

ArtWilliams 2020-05-31 12:06 PM

Sun May 31 Where The Heck ...

... is everyone! |ArtWilliams|

Afternoon. My son is coming over for a distanced afternoon BBQ. It's his birthday tomorrow. Otherwise, it's a bright but a cool day here in Toronto.

Have a good one! |escape|

JustRobert 2020-05-31 12:12 PM

Good Morning :) at least here in SoCal

Doing some biz but mostly taking the day off!

|hellomoto| starts in less than 3 hours |banana|

Enjoy your Sunday Sunday Sunday

Ramster 2020-05-31 12:21 PM

Good day |waves|

Been working since early, pretty much the plan I think for the day. Wife is out visiting and babysitting grand son, I'm here at home working. |crazy|

My daughter is in LA and of course with all the rioting going on, we're a little worried to say the least. Her apartment is downtown LA but thankfully she is up at her friend's place in North Hollywood so away from the worse of it all |thumb

Pagan 2020-05-31 02:11 PM

Lurking. I have been trying harder to stay clear of all media the last day or so just to keep the anxiety at bay. I want to scream and yell and smash things in frustration over the entire situation, but people here would think I am nuts and it would not accomplish a single thing. So I try to stay busy and away from the media traps. Like in the early days of the pandemic, I am back to not sleeping well. I can't focus, I can't function. I worry. I have a 93 year old mother in SoCal that is still self-isolating. She's in a good area, but that means absolutely nothing anymore. We have to find a way to change this.

Useless 2020-05-31 04:04 PM

I think what really needed right now during a recession AND pandemic is massive rioting and senseless destruction. Fucking hell.

I'm taking a break from Facebook so I don't get too pissed off at all my white friends posting "Burn it down" and the like. Maybe I'll come here to whine instead.

I want to put effort again into my mainstream project, but I don't know how to link build for mainstream, so my site gets 0-5 visitors per day after being live for four years. Also, being a product for municipalities, it's difficult to find places to advertise it. Why do I do these things? |huh

JustRobert 2020-06-01 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 560583)
My daughter is in LA and of course with all the rioting going on, we're a little worried to say the least.

I honestly thought on Saturday night that you should be thankful she was back in Canada. Crap and yesterday was a cluster fuck again.

Ramster 2020-06-02 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 560597)
I honestly thought on Saturday night that you should be thankful she was back in Canada. Crap and yesterday was a cluster fuck again.

Yea she went back to LA, kind of had to being Canadian, it's all part of the process of student and work permits basically.