Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tue Sep 28 Baseball That Matters (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72564)

ArtWilliams 2021-09-28 07:29 AM

Tue Sep 28 Baseball That Matters

Morning. |coffee

So, finally some baseball that matters. Jays are 2 games behind the Yankees with 6 games left in the season. Tonight, they play each other for three games in Toronto. If you're a fan of the game then there is nothing like this.

I'm off to the gym after my coffee and then at my desk for the remainder of the day. Hopefully, I will have some time to get back on my authority site after having ignoring it the last week or two.

Have a good one! |thumb

Ramster 2021-09-28 07:39 AM

Morning |coffee

Working away this morning and am going |golf this afternoon |thumb which will be my last round of the year since i don't like playing in the cold, plus I'm going away Friday.

Blue Jays vs Yankees, this could determine who is in and who is out. Blue Jays need to win at least 2 of 3 for a chance, anything less and they are out.

Greenguy 2021-09-28 09:27 AM

Morning! |waves|

Speaking of the Yankees & Blue Jays, ESPN just did a segment on what if there was a 3-way tie for the wildcard and it literally 🤯

Anyway, just work yesterday as I got out of the garage stuff |thumb

Work now, chiro & visit with mom later...

Evil Chris 2021-09-28 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 565918)
Morning. |coffee

So, finally some baseball that matters. Jays are 2 games behind the Yankees with 6 games left in the season. Tonight, they play each other for three games in Toronto. If you're a fan of the game then there is nothing like this.

I'm off to the gym after my coffee and then at my desk for the remainder of the day. Hopefully, I will have some time to get back on my authority site after having ignoring it the last week or two.

Have a good one! |thumb

I always keep an eye on the Blue Jays, but I haven't missed a game since that last series with Oakland. This team, if they secure a WC spot, could go on a serious tear. They seem to be peaking at just the right time.

Chilly out there this am. I had to remind the boy to put on a fall jacket before he left for school. I feel like going out for breakfast.

JustRobert 2021-09-28 10:46 AM

Good Morning :)

Sore from all the outside work I did yesterday so not doing that today plus I'll need my sons help in moving some things anyways.

Forgot about doing some biz stuff before server change that I hopefully pushed off till next week that I need to start doing.

Have some away from the house stuff that popped up that will also keep me busy the rest of the week.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

jollyhumper 2021-09-28 01:07 PM

Good afternoon |waves|

Yesterday I started the process of reinstalling my machine, and of course it quickly became an "operation from hell". There's always something with this windows-shit that makes a clean install a living nightmare.

Well, I'm soon done with it now, so tomorrow I'll be back in business. I hope ...

Other than that, USA switched to "Norway is not a recommended travel destination" after this country lifted all restrictions.

No games to watch here, atm.

Take care
J:)lly