Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday 9th - Football and Houses (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=72237)

hincapie 2021-05-09 02:11 AM

Sunday 9th - Football and Houses

Happy sunday :) ...after a loooong stressful week

They promised hot weather today ... and its hot alright but its also coming down in bucket loads |banghead|

Anyway...football sunday is upon us - but the wife wants to go for a picknick and we need to go view a house on behalf of the old folks. I hope it can be timed so I miss no essential games |hammer

Well well...happy slappy sunday :)

Greenguy 2021-05-09 07:39 AM

Morning! |sars|

Merry MILFs Day! |party2

I got to see my mom in person for the 1st time since the COVID 💩🎪 started. They said I could bring one of the dogs & I swear, my mom was more excited to see him than me |facepalm|

Went to bed early...again, so I popped up at 3:30 AM...again & started working. I wanted to add some title="Keywords" coding to the tours, then I saw something else that I wanted to fix and that took me down a rabbit hole where I now have to edit 6+ templates on each site |facepalm| OCD is a real |banghead|

My youngest step-daughter is taking us out for a late lunch or early dinner (whatever you call a 1:45 PM restaurant reservation). My oldest step-daughter isn't going as she wants to avoid crowds due to COVID, yet she refuses to get the vaccine |facepalm||facepalm||facepalm|

Only 2 |hockey| games today & both are at night?! |angry|

Ramster 2021-05-09 10:02 AM

Happy Sunday |waves|

Up and working currently. We're going for brunch with our daughter then driving to Phoenix after that and spending the night but hopefully not much longer there as we're both looking forward to getting home soon. Have a good Mommy's day |thumb

ArtWilliams 2021-05-09 12:13 PM

Morning. |coffee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 564162)
My youngest step-daughter is taking us out for a late lunch or early dinner (whatever you call a 1:45 PM restaurant reservation). My oldest step-daughter isn't going as she wants to avoid crowds due to COVID, yet she refuses to get the vaccine |facepalm||facepalm||facepalm|

I hope your step-daughter with the new kidney is vaccinated.

Just finished my part of the house cleaning. Now I'll just putter around the house and do a few odd jobs before watching the |baseball| game this afternoon.

Oh yeah, people my age are starting to get notified of dates for their second shots. That's good.

Have a good one. |thumb

jollyhumper 2021-05-09 02:33 PM

Evening |waves|

I've spent most of the day in Oslo with my GF and her family.
Her 20month old grandson is hilarious, so it was worth it. Totally :)

Early bed, it's a long week of work ahead

Take care

J|JollyHumper|lly

Greenguy 2021-05-09 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 564164)
I hope your step-daughter with the new kidney is vaccinated.

She is - her immune system is weak due to the transplant, so she got her shots right away.

Evil Chris 2021-05-09 11:21 PM

There was a police helicopter swirling around the woods behind my house for about an hour this afternoon. I wondered if they were looking for either a bad guy, or perhaps a lost senior from the old folks residence. It was the latter, and they found the gentleman thankfully.

We had a nice Mother's Day here. My wife went horse-back riding, napped in the afternoon, and then I made an amazing surf & turn dinner for her.

I hope all the Mom's out there had a wonderful day.