Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Friday November 3rd (aka RIP Nickatilynx) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=68998)

Greenguy 2017-11-03 06:10 AM

Friday November 3rd (aka RIP Nickatilynx)

Morning.....

I am simply devastated after waking up to the news that Nickatilynx has passed away |cry|

Suddenly, telling you all about my day yesterday & plans for today seems pointless.....

Ramster 2017-11-03 08:14 AM

TGIF

Yes just reading about this this morning, terrible news about Nick/Jon. A heart attack, terrible :(

For me, I will be working all day as usual, no afternoon beers planned for today so work work work

JustRobert 2017-11-03 01:20 PM

Good Day :)

RIP Nickatilynx

We were going to go out today but my wife started running a temperature yesterday. Antibiotics were prescribed and at this moment she is more back to normal other than feeling cold. Now it's finding a happy balance of the thermostat to keep her warm enough without me sweating.

Since I knew we were staying at home I stayed up way late trying to catch up my email box and other stuff. Only got about 4 hours of sleep so I'm quite tired and will need a long nap sometime today. Going to do some work before and after that.

Enjoy your Friday!

Pagan 2017-11-03 06:54 PM

So sad about Nickatilynx. We lost a good cunt there...

I got news from my mom today that my surviving brother in Omaha was rushed to the ER with no pulse and unable to breathe. He has been pronounced brain dead and is on life support. This was the brother I was closest to, so this has hit hard. He's had at least one other heart attack in the last year so this is not unexpected -- just not right now. My mom is devastated - losing 2 sons in less than 1 year at the age of 91. There is really nothing we can do for my brother now except wait. I am hoping that he is in no pain or suffering.

Greenguy 2017-11-04 06:45 AM

Pagan - so sorry to hear about your brother :(

jollyhumper 2017-11-04 08:36 AM

I am so sorry to hear this, Pagan.

Jolly

Pagan 2017-11-04 01:52 PM

They removed him from life support today, so it is official. I know he's in a much better place with no pain, no suffering, and best of all, he is back with his brother. Thanks for the kind wishes.

ArtWilliams 2017-11-04 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan (Post 548610)
So sad about Nickatilynx. We lost a good cunt there...

I got news from my mom today that my surviving brother in Omaha was rushed to the ER with no pulse and unable to breathe. He has been pronounced brain dead and is on life support. This was the brother I was closest to, so this has hit hard. He's had at least one other heart attack in the last year so this is not unexpected -- just not right now. My mom is devastated - losing 2 sons in less than 1 year at the age of 91. There is really nothing we can do for my brother now except wait. I am hoping that he is in no pain or suffering.

Pagan, I am sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prays are with you. |pray|

JustRobert 2017-11-06 12:45 PM

Sorry to hear this Pagan :(