Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wednesday March 28th (aka Overtired) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69399)

Greenguy 2018-03-28 07:51 AM

Wednesday March 28th (aka Overtired)

Morning! |waves|

Worked yesterday morning, but after picking up the ASSIL & going to the chiro, I fucked off for the rest of the day getting caught up on some TV. I went to bed around 8, got up at 6, and now I'm overtired |pokefun||greenguy|

Working now & aside from running to pick up the ASSIL, that's the plan for the day :)

JustRobert 2018-03-28 11:05 AM

Good Morning :)

We have a doctor appointment and a couple of errands to do this morning and hoping to have it all done by lunch time so I can spend the afternoon working.

We did watch Kingsman: The Golden Circle yesterday during lunch and that was entertaining enough. Yes, it's a bit older but when my stream queue is 100+ and then my dvd in the mail is 200+ I'm bound to be behind with a lot of stuff.

I did see F is for Family has another season coming plus some others I really like.

Now all I got to do is get my wife better so she can go back to work as she is really screwing up my netflix binge while working time!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Ramster 2018-03-28 11:32 AM

Good morning |waves|

Usual day here, work work work. Nothing new really though I am working diligently to move that last of some domains and content from a server about to be shut down in 3 days |scared|

Ramster 2018-03-28 11:37 AM

I would like to add managing Stormy Daniel's web site has brought endless emails my way with every pitch in the book. Then there's the nutballs like this guy who emailed me:
Royston
Mar 27 (1 day ago)
to me
I would love to eat stormys shit please advice

Toby 2018-03-28 11:56 AM

Whoa, someone needs to seek professional help. Quickly.

Not much happening here, just the usual grind.

ArtWilliams 2018-03-28 01:03 PM

Afternoon,

Yikes! People should know better. So, did you explain to him the difference between "advice" and "advise". |lol|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 550693)
I would like to add managing Stormy Daniel's web site has brought endless emails my way with every pitch in the book. Then there's the nutballs like this guy who emailed me:
Royston
Mar 27 (1 day ago)
to me

Going to a client meeting today and then it's home to do some work. Maybe adult.

Baseball starts tomorrow!!!

Have a good one! |thumb

Greenguy 2018-03-28 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 550691)
We did watch Kingsman: The Golden Circle yesterday during lunch and that was entertaining enough. Yes, it's a bit older but when my stream queue is 100+ and then my dvd in the mail is 200+ I'm bound to be behind with a lot of stuff.

You're only about 3-1/2 months behind me :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 549130)
I did get a boatload of work done yesterday & managed to squeeze in watching Kingsman: The Golden Circle, which was ok I guess, but Elton John's roll in the movie made me literally|lol| a few times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 550693)

To me, the grammar is the worst part |angry|