Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Welcome to Tuesday! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=59420)

terry 2010-10-26 08:57 AM

Welcome to Tuesday!

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday Everyone!

A warm one here today so I will take advantage of it.

Have a good one.

Rowdy 2010-10-26 08:58 AM

Morning all :)

30 - 40 MPH winds here today ... good day to be inside!

Cleo 2010-10-26 09:12 AM

Hot as always here.
|sun
Another thrilling day of having computers screens full of all three sexes naked plus going to the gym where I'll climb stairs without actually going anyway.

Ramster 2010-10-26 09:14 AM

Good morning.

Been up a while working and that should continue for the day then it's off to the hockey game tonight.

babymaker 2010-10-26 09:22 AM

Hi all :) I am on the hun twice almost in a row and th first spot too non paid i did a halloween gallery for the halloween special didnt think it would be on yet but it wnt on right away server is going to croak lol :D I was off to bed but too ramped up now was kinda shoked never had to submit lol, thats a first :)

ArtWilliams 2010-10-26 09:34 AM

Good morning.

I don't intend on weighing myself everyday but I am down 1/2 pound (250g) this morning so I am headed in the right direction. Work today followed by taking my daughter to her therapist after school. Finally, I'll be watching NBC's Biggest Loser after dinner.

Have a wonderful day!

Mike-mijen 2010-10-26 09:40 AM

Good Morning....Both kids very sick..up all night with them..Must drink massive quantities of coffee |coffee

MrMaryLou 2010-10-26 09:45 AM

Good Morning All :) I almost back to normal :)

RedCherry 2010-10-26 10:51 AM

Morning all. Sitting in my very chilly office. It is 46 out, and doesn't feel a whole lot warmer than that inside. Might have to break down and flip on the heater. In the mean while, glad I have heavy sweaters. :)

Rendering a gal in poser, and setting up my first free site of the day. Finally back on my early morning schedule, for awhile I turned into a night owl, wasn't getting nearly as much done.

Mike, hope the kids get better soon! That is no fun.

MrMaryLou, hope you keep getting better.

Art, congrats on the weight loss. |thumb

JustRobert 2010-10-26 11:13 AM

Good Morning :)
Damn gardeners woke me up or I could of slept longer. The sun is out this morning, first time in a week, and is suppose to start warming up now that the rain is done.

Time For Work...WooFingHoo

bDok 2010-10-26 11:15 AM

Morning. Time to get to a lot of work. Also have a bunch of errands to run all around. Hopefully it being kinda shitty out will keep more people inside today and make my running around not take as long. :)

Don't know if I have already mentioned it yet. The new show "The Walking Dead" that is coming out on AMC is rad. Saw a sneak peak of it. I can't wait for the next episode in a couple weeks!!! I haven't read the comic it's based on, but have heard good things about it. Set your tivo or watch it Halloween night.

Have a good one.

LeRoy 2010-10-26 12:48 PM

Hey all :)

Gonna be a good day I can feel it!

Fonz 2010-10-26 03:07 PM

Good evening all,

Spent the whole day shoveling so I'm a bit tired now. Time to hit the couch and watch some "Castle" and "The Mentalist".

Have a good one!

Greenguy 2010-10-26 08:33 PM

Good Tuesday Peoples |waves|

Stomach feels a little better today, but still not 100% as you can tell by my first post on the board today. Forcing myself to work for a bit before I head back to the couch.

MeatPounder 2010-10-26 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 492879)
Hot as always here.
|sun
Another thrilling day of having computers screens full of all three sexes naked plus going to the gym where I'll climb stairs without actually going anyway.

Damn, I always thought there were 7 sexes as far as humans go

MeatPounder 2010-10-26 11:50 PM

BTW...been slack on adult the last few weeks cause I've been doing a huge marketing push in my mainstream...went well, bought me a new MKZ with cash ;)