Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Happy Fathers Day and a fine Sunday morning (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=57938)

spookyx 2010-06-20 08:12 AM

Happy Fathers Day and a fine Sunday morning

good morning all!

Happy Fathers day to all.
also a happy fathers day to all single mothers who are both a mother and a father :)

and remember... the greenguyandjim IRC channel is always open. Visit or die :D

irc.greenguysboard.com
#greenguyandjim
port: 6667

Cleo 2010-06-20 08:29 AM

It's going to be a fathers-in-law day for me also known as he who stares at my tits while daughter talks to mom day. |boobies|

Watched a campy movie named Jennifer's Body last night. |thumb

Ramster 2010-06-20 08:31 AM

Good Morning.

Up early after hittin' the sac last night before 11 thanks to a long day of golf and beer in the sun. Work for most of the day as the wife and daughter are gone until 4pm. Maybe mow the lawn later too.

Fonz 2010-06-20 08:51 AM

Good morning,

It's rainy outside so I'm not gonna do much besides sittuing at the computer. Setting up a new blog, submitting some galleries, hanging around in the chat room and reviewing a bunch of freesites is on the agenda today while the Worldcup football is on in the background.

Have a good day all :)

terry 2010-06-20 09:04 AM

Good Morning and Happy Sunday Everyone!

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Last Sunday of Spring.

Have a good one!

MrMaryLou 2010-06-20 09:33 AM

Good Morning All and Happy Fathers Day :)

Nymph 2010-06-20 09:35 AM

Good morning everyone!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there, and the Moms that get to play both roles!

Just work planned for the day, and tormenting the spooky one in irc |lol|

Have a good one!

MadMax 2010-06-20 09:43 AM

Happy fathers day to those who have already spawned :)

Greenguy 2010-06-20 11:44 AM

Happy Father's Day Everyone |waves|

I started to feel a bit better last night, but woke up feeling like shit again :(

Lunch with my Dad today & then I'll probably work & watch golf.

JustRobert 2010-06-20 12:31 PM

Happy Fathers Day :)

Squeezing in a little work before kids start showing up in a couple hours.

bDok 2010-06-21 02:40 AM

Night. What a weekend. Just a ton of running around. Went to a fundraiser for a family friend that has had something pop in his brain. Was really sweet to see the community rally around and raise a ton of money for him and his family. Ran into a bunch of people I hadn't seen in FOREVER too. They seemed to recognize me while I didn't really recognize them. Was fun catching up with people that I hadn't seen for over 10+ years.

Today just did fathers day in LA. Now back home and beat. Excited that after tomorrow the lady leaves again and for a couple weeks I can just grind day and night and really just wrap up a couple projects to more of the just daily management stuff rather then just building things and doing crazy data entry. etc. I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel on a couple. :)

Alright time to unpack and crash.

CamsMaster 2010-06-22 03:26 PM

Happy Father's Day Everyone @!@!