Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday May 19th (aka Stubborn Bitch) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=70579)

Greenguy 2019-05-19 09:04 AM

Sunday May 19th (aka Stubborn Bitch)

Morning! |waves|

I set The Bitch up on the couch & told her to stay there all day. If she needed something, call me. I brought her a new ice-pack every hour (20 min on, 40 min off), kept checking on her...then I needed a nap. I wake up 30 minutes later & see she cleaned the kitchen & is currently hobbling around mopping the floor |facepalm|

1st hot day & I'm already sticky :D It's 69°F/21°C at 9AM! |scared| My stepdaughter is having a Norwex party today (it's a magical cleaning cloth or some horse shit) and I told The Bitch she could go (like I had a choice|lol|) so she'll be getting up shortly & I'm going to have to hose her down in the shower...

I need beer. I need a lot of beer. Problem is I have no one to drink with me & we all know that drinking by yourself is no fun.

At least there's |hockey| today |banana|

jollyhumper 2019-05-19 11:26 AM

Afternoon |waves|

Funk is still here, I have no clue how to beat it. Oh well.
For the first time in the 8 seasons of Game of Thrones I am up to speed. So I'm ready for the finale tomorrow. |scared|

Been binging almost the entire Star Trek Discovery S2 this weekend.
Walking the |dog , some core biz-stuff and Netflix.
Now I'm going to the Sunday meeting of AA, just to see some faces.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 556619)
Problem is I have no one to drink with me & we all know that drinking by yourself is no fun.

Drinking WITH someone is an option! Oh my, I wish I knew that back then ... |lol|

Jolly

Greenguy 2019-05-19 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jollyhumper (Post 556620)
Drinking WITH someone is an option! Oh my, I wish I knew that back then ... |lol|

I've known that since high school :D

Greenguy 2019-05-19 12:11 PM

Almost forgot...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 556619)
1st hot day & I'm already sticky :D It's 69°F/21°C at 9AM! |scared|

AC took a shit |facepalm|

Ramster 2019-05-19 02:00 PM

Good day |waves|

Whoa Greenguy, just read yesterday's thread. Yikes! Glad she doing her chores today though |thumb |scared|

I did plenty of |beers| drinking yesterday. Took a 6 pack to a friends, had them and about 3 more of his |crazy| so I was plenty tipsy, but I did get to sleep by 10pm, aka passed out by 10 |lol|

JustRobert 2019-05-19 09:39 PM

Good Eve :)

Back home after rain soaked 7 hour drive. Ok it only rained the 5 out of the 7 but what the hell.

Going to do some catch up work and then pass out, hopefully, early enough to get a decent amount of sleep.

Enjoy what's left of your Sunday!