Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   President Bush Joke (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=43993)

Licker4U 2007-11-20 10:03 PM

President Bush Joke

President Bush told his staff he needed a drink and he was going down the street to a local bar. When he arrived he ordered a scotch and sat at the end of the bar. A patron came in and seeing Bush asked the bartender if that was who he thought it was. The bartender said "Yes, that's President Bush" The patron walked over to Bush and extended his hand and said "It's a pleasure meeting you Mr. President, what are you doing here?" Bush replied "I'm planning World War III" The patron asked "What happens in World War III?" Bush replied "We kill 140 million Muslims and a blonde woman" The patron says "Why do we kill a blonde woman?" President Bush looks at the bartender and says "See, no one cares about those Muslims" |jester|

spookyx 2007-11-20 11:34 PM

LOL that was great!!!!

RageCash-Ben 2007-11-20 11:36 PM

I don't like the idea of bush saying something funny but it was a good joke I gotta admit it :)

SirMoby 2007-11-21 06:45 PM

Mind if I borrow this?

papagmp 2007-11-22 05:19 AM

LOL

Licker4U 2007-11-22 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMoby (Post 375239)
Mind if I borrow this?

LOL Not at all, hell, I borrowed it from the bitch I'm divorcing.

papagmp 2007-11-22 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Licker4U (Post 375355)
LOL Not at all, hell, I borrowed it from the bitch I'm divorcing.

I ran into my ex the other day – she looked great but I had these weird conflicting feelings….. I really wanted to fuck her…. and at the same time I really wanted to kill her.

But then the major dilemma: which one first?

If I fucked her first, I’d have to fight for it - just like when we were married.

And if I killed her first, she’d just lay there lifeless - just like when we were married.

RageCash-Ben 2007-11-22 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papagmp (Post 375366)
I ran into my ex the other day – she looked great but I had these weird conflicting feelings….. I really wanted to fuck her…. and at the same time I really wanted to kill her.

If I fucked her first, I’d have to fight for it - just like when we were married.

And if I killed her first, she’d just lay there lifeless - just like when we were married.

jesus lolololololo :D

gimo33 2007-11-29 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papagmp (Post 375366)

ahahahaha

ScreaM 2007-12-01 05:17 AM

lol heard that one before.