Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sunday June 10th (aka Fucking Dogs!) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=69642)

Greenguy 2018-06-10 07:40 AM

Sunday June 10th (aka Fucking Dogs!)

Morning! |waves|

My youngest stepdaughter is in the hospital with a septic infection in her lungs :( She should be fine, as I personally know they can treat it (the infection I had after my 2nd surgery was similar) but they want to make sure it doesn't spread to her heart, because then it'll be everywhere. This means her 2 chihuahuas & cat are here. The cat's fine - just mildly annoying, but in a cute way. But these fucking dogs |angry| At the old house, I'd take her 2 & sleep in the spare room because having all 4 in bed is a fucking nightmare. But here, the spare room isn't set up yet and, to make things worse, there's no door on our "bedroom" so we can't even lock 2 of the fuckers out! 1 hears a noise & it's all 4 barking their heads off. 1 moves near another on the bed & it's growly time. I honestly don't think I slept |banghead|

Removing the kitchen cabinets went relatively smoothly. The ASSIL did put a big hole in the wall removing a base cabinet because for some reason there were screws coming into it from the other side |facepalm| The stepdaughter's illness does throw a monkey wrench into the new cabinets installation as The Bitch was supposed to mud the kitchen last night, sand today & paint tomorrow, but she's been up at the hospital & I'm sure you all remember my thoughts on painting |banghead|

Heading to help Yell's oldest move shortly. If my back survives, I may be back later :)

jollyhumper 2018-06-10 08:05 AM

G'day |dog

According to forecast, this is the last warm day in a while.
So we're headed out for a long stroll. Been updating galleries and stuff for hours now, gonna focus on some blogs later.

Also, as usual, there will be a lot of guitar and song practicing.
Had an early dinner, watching latest season of Parts Unknown.

Wasn't (at least) one of you guys a drummer?
Yesterday I ordered myself an Yahama dtx450. it will arrive in a week.
Looking forward to, haven't been (actively) playing drums in 20 or so years. My new bass-guitar will also arrive at the same time.
(I'm so freakin' tired of good ideas never being completed because I'm so fuckin' tired of detail-programming drums by hand. That's a huge time-thief!)

Have a great day!

J:)lly

JustRobert 2018-06-10 04:02 PM

Good Day :)

Yesterday was fun with the grandson and then today everyone is coming over to celebrate fathers day a week early due to other things happening next week.

|rimshot| have fun with the new drums jolly as I've had mine for a year now and I still suck :D

Trying to squeeze in a little more work before family arrives.

Enjoy your Sunday!