Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tue (NOT Thu) Aug 9 Morning From Charlottetown ... (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=73286)

ArtWilliams 2022-08-09 09:00 AM

Tue (NOT Thu) Aug 9 Morning From Charlottetown ...

Morning. |coffee

I'm here on a friend's couch doing a little work. It's rainy, so that's fine. This is the last leg on our journey. On Thursday morning, we start the trip back to Toronto making stops in Quebec City and Ottawa.

Have a good day! |thumb

JustRobert 2022-08-09 09:46 AM

Good Morning :)

Back to the grind after seeing visiting family and friends over the last few days. Another one showing up on Saturday so I need to get some work done before that.

Also need to start on a non biz project so a trip to Home Depot is on the agenda today as well.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Greenguy 2022-08-09 10:45 AM

Morning! |waves|

I am clueless as to what day of the week it is these days, so Art's typo thread title threw me for a loop |loony|

Over at my aunts. She's fine except when she gets up, then it starts to hurt & she gets short of breath. I can sorta work from here, but we all know it's easier to work from home (well, except for maybe Ramster lol)

Here til tonight, then home to get ready for 2 straight days of:
|cheers| |headbang| |whatever| |drummer| |singer| |potleaf| |party2 |JollyHumper| |rimshot| |boobies|

Evil Chris 2022-08-09 11:22 AM

Some damn weird weather these past 5 days. Stinkin hot all weekend, then down to the low 60s yesterday and today.

We're about 1 month away from NFL football and around the same for NHL pre-season. Looking forward to that!

Costco run today... wheee. Then softball team BBQ tonight.
Have a good day.

jollyhumper 2022-08-09 11:36 AM

Good afternoon |waves|

It's been a long day with various appointments.
Overconfident as I often can be, I chose to walk to my doctor's office and home again, and my legs are now aching like there's no tomorrow. (That's about 15k steps)
I even had to sit down for a bit when I gave my |dog her last walk of the day, which is a first, I think!

I'm starting to be up to date with stuff, it seems, so I guess I'll start to build some galleries again

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 568793)

Here til tonight, then home to get ready for 2 straight days of:
|cheers| |headbang| |whatever| |drummer| |singer| |potleaf| |party2 |JollyHumper| |rimshot| |boobies|

I really wish for those shows to be beyond excellent!
I expect reports, you know ... |smooch|

|JollyHumper|

Ramster 2022-08-09 12:41 PM

Good day |waves|

I've had a busy morning so far, work work work |loony| Off to Buffalo tomorrow morning to see |greenguy| and go to the big concert there tomorrow night so off I go, work to get done |escape|

MeatPounder 2022-08-09 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 568798)
Good day |waves|

Off to Buffalo tomorrow morning to see |greenguy| and go to the big concert there tomorrow night so off I go, work to get done |escape|

I hear the Bangles do a fine show, have fun!