Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Morning. It's A New Month and TGIF (Oct 1) (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=59141)

ArtWilliams 2010-10-01 08:20 AM

Good Morning. It's A New Month and TGIF (Oct 1)

Morning!

I have an regular, everyday eye doctor appointment following by work. Boy, my life is thrilling. Tonight, I will probably have a few glasses of wine and play cards with my wife and friends.

Have a great day.

Rowdy 2010-10-01 08:46 AM

Morning folks :)

Ramster 2010-10-01 08:48 AM

art, slow down there... don't over do it tonight! :D

Good morning all.

Off to Buffalo tonight for the weekend for Greenguy and friend's annual hockey draft tomorrow.

So work for me this morning but not much. Got a bunch of errands to run, have to pick my daughter up school at 2:30 then I need to take her to my wife's work for 4pm. Then I'm off to Buffalo.

Have a good weekend :)

MrMaryLou 2010-10-01 08:49 AM

Good Morning All :)

Cleo 2010-10-01 09:50 AM

Just got in from doing more yard work.

Just a day of making the smut planned on this beautiful day.

Simon 2010-10-01 11:07 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Looks like it's a beautiful day out there today, and no bad weather headed our way. But I'm not going anywhere so it couldn't matter less except for the nice view out the windows. Planning to be inside working on wrapping up the weekly duties and have to work on draining the dvr since I woke up to see it's showing 99% full (guess I'm not watching enough tv, or maybe just recording too much).

Wishing everyone a good wrap up to the week.

:)

hashbury 2010-10-01 11:22 AM

Good morning all.
What a fucking week.
First I find out my parents are getting a divorce after 30+ years of marriage, then my grandmother ends up in the hospital for a lung infection. They told us she might not have much time, but today she is a lot better and they think she will make a full recovery. Then my wife is pregnant with our third child (a good thing).
I havent slept much since tuesday and i think i will spend the weekend relaxing hopefully.
Have a good one all.

Mike-mijen 2010-10-01 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 491524)
Good morning world |waves|

Looks like it's a beautiful day out there today, and no bad weather headed our way. But I'm not going anywhere so it couldn't matter less except for the nice view out the windows. Planning to be inside working on wrapping up the weekly duties and have to work on draining the dvr since I woke up to see it's showing 99% full (guess I'm not watching enough tv, or maybe just recording too much).

Wishing everyone a good wrap up to the week.

:)

Hey Simon, I am planning on coming down your way around the first of DEC to do a photo shoot with some of my girls. I thought you might know some nice looking private beach areas down there for the shoot. Let me know. Thanks

JustRobert 2010-10-01 01:54 PM

Good Day :)
Spent the morning closing out last month and I have only one word to say, starts with F and ends with UCK! On a good note I will be flying out in a couple hours to Napa for a wine festival. Enjoy your weekend!

Ramster 2010-10-01 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hashbury (Post 491528)
Good morning all.
What a fucking week.
First I find out my parents are getting a divorce after 30+ years of marriage, then my grandmother ends up in the hospital for a lung infection. They told us she might not have much time, but today she is a lot better and they think she will make a full recovery. Then my wife is pregnant with our third child (a good thing).
I havent slept much since tuesday and i think i will spend the weekend relaxing hopefully.
Have a good one all.

That's a whirlwind of a week. Have a beer and relax. :)

hashbury 2010-10-01 03:12 PM

I think i was going start with about 6 beers then take it from there.

terry 2010-10-01 03:14 PM

Happy Friday Everyone.

Well not much I can say that will top hashbury's post, so I wont even attempt it.

Have a good one.

Greenguy 2010-10-01 03:21 PM

Good Friday Peoples |buddy|

Another sleepless night |thumb But I did manage to work most of it, so that's a plus.

Work for a little bit today & then I go into Fantasy Hockey mode for the next 23 hours |bananna|

cd34 2010-10-01 03:49 PM

Not sure why I woke up this morning and thought it was Thursday. Sleep schedule is completely screwed this last week working on a few too many projects.

Sorry to hear Hashbury - not much really can be said, but, our thoughts are with you.

Have a good weekend everyone.

John-ACWM 2010-10-01 04:11 PM

It was a good first day of the month. Stay happy!

Simon 2010-10-01 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike-mijen
Hey Simon, I am planning on coming down your way around the first of DEC to do a photo shoot with some of my girls. I thought you might know some nice looking private beach areas down there for the shoot. Let me know. Thanks

Most of our non-commercial beachfront is mangroves and driftwood, but I may be able to come up with an idea or two.
I'll send you a pm tomorrow, Mike.

babymaker 2010-10-01 11:24 PM

Hi all was out all day missed the morning post :) Who's up tonight??