Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Good Friday Morning (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=56902)

Jim 2010-03-26 08:03 AM

Good Friday Morning

Good Morning
It's good to see another Friday roll in. Work most of the day and then maybe dinner and a movie. :)

Cleo 2010-03-26 08:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Waking up to a warm and wet one this morning.

Just another day of more of the same.

Going to watch the mid season finale of Caprica tonight and that is about as exciting as my day to get probably.

I made Rutabaga Casserole yesterday. I've never eaten rutabagas before. I'm amazed how good this tastes. It's a bit like sweet potatoes but better.

http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1269605294

Rowdy 2010-03-26 08:31 AM

Morning all

Another day to conquer lays ahead :)

Simon 2010-03-26 08:35 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Rain overnight turned into lots of humidity this morning so I had to close windows, shut some doors, and turn on the a/c in here. First time in 2010 I think. So now it'll be nice and cool in here while I work the day away. Nothing else planned for today, just looking forward to checking some things off The List.

:)

MrMaryLou 2010-03-26 08:35 AM

Good Morning All :)

Ramster 2010-03-26 08:44 AM

Good Morning

Damn cold had me sleeping like shit again last night. Work all day then just going to relax tonight with some taped tv shows.

bluebrit 2010-03-26 09:58 AM

Good morning all :) Work again for me so nothing new to report basically.

The casserole looks good Cleo. Try making it with carrots and parsnips for a change... Very tasty as a side dish with a piece of beef |thumb

ArtWilliams 2010-03-26 10:07 AM

I just woke up. I think I am a bit sick. That's all I have for now.

Cleo 2010-03-26 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebrit (Post 478817)
Try making it with carrots and parsnips for a change...

Parsnips is the next vegetable on my list of new vegetables to try probably using this recipe.

I've decided to try eating all the vegetables that I see over at Whole Foods that I have no idea what they are.

It was actually kind of funny when I bought rutabagas at Publix the other day because the cashier didn't know what they were so had to call her manager so that she could ring them up and then I had a bunch of people asking me what they tasted like and I had to tell them that I had no idea since I also had never eaten them.

terry 2010-03-26 10:34 AM

Good Morning and Happy Friday Everyone!

Got my drivers permit and medicare renewed this morning.. and omg its fucking cold out there. -20 with the wind - where the fuck did spring go?

Hey Cleo, that does look good - now Im hungry, thanks!

Have a great day!

Preacher 2010-03-26 10:36 AM

Good morning all. Just work on tap for today. |waves|

JackDaniel's 2010-03-26 11:26 AM

Good Morning Everyone |waves|

bDok 2010-03-26 11:50 AM

tgif! God I'm really sick of working this week. Last night went out to an awesome sushi place. Then caught up on the show flash forward. I had wanted to play golf this morning but the friend I was going to go with injured himself surfing the other day. So I guess I'll be working. Which I guess is good as I still have loads to do. Just doesn't sound like fun.

Tonight got plans to go out to dinner in north county diego with some friends. I can't wait. ;)

JustRobert 2010-03-26 12:20 PM

Good Morning :)
More work on the agenda and thats about it

bluebrit 2010-03-26 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 478821)
Parsnips is the next vegetable on my list of new vegetables to try probably using this recipe.

I like parsnips and carrots mashed together as a side dish for a Sunday roast dinner along with Yorkshire puddings, roast and mashed potatoes, peas and gravy. They also taste very good roasted along side whatever kind of meat is in the oven at the time. Damn it I'm hungry now :)

Greenguy 2010-03-26 12:45 PM

Good Afternoon Peoples |waves|

I had a Dr's appt this morning, which is why I'm running late.

Work for me all day............joy

bDok 2010-03-26 05:44 PM

God it feels good that it's Friday and I've been cranking on shit. Such a relief. Couple more hours and then I'm out the door for some fun. :)

ace_luffy 2010-04-01 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleo (Post 478806)
Waking up to a warm and wet one this morning.

Just another day of more of the same.

Going to watch the mid season finale of Caprica tonight and that is about as exciting as my day to get probably.

I made Rutabaga Casserole yesterday. I've never eaten rutabagas before. I'm amazed how good this tastes. It's a bit like sweet potatoes but better.

http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/...1&d=1269605294

look delicious mmmh. have a great day