Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Merry New Years Eve! (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=65087)

Greenguy 2012-12-31 07:55 AM

Merry New Years Eve!

Morning |waves|

Well, the Fantasy Football Gods shined down upon me once again yesterday! 1st place in an ESPN League with some other webmasters & 3rd Overall Points in my local league |bananna|

I have NEVER made money playing Fantasy Football - EVER! Sure, I've won some money back here & there, but the net each year was always negative. So this is the 1st year that I'm in the black and, without posting actual numbers, my investment of $X yielded winnings of $Y where X * 3.625 = Y
I love math |bananna|

My friend & I are running a Fantasy Football Playoff Pool & I'll post the info in case anyone is interested :)

Seeing as submits are kinda light, I'm gonna work on some other stuff & hope that some more roll in thru the day & then update everything tonight.

Speaking of tonight, The Bitch & I had no plans, other than sleeping thru the New Year's celebrations, so we volunteered to babysit our niece's little guy.

Have a Safe & Happy New Year's Eve |fonz|

Cleo 2012-12-31 08:07 AM

It's that time of year again when Key West drops a Drag Queen in a giant high heel.

Personally it's just another work day. Plus trying to get some more keys duplicated to replace the ones lost over the weekend.

Hoping for nice weather tonight so that we can kayak the Wilton Manors loop tonight and see the parties going on in people's back yard while living vicariously through them. :D

|kayaking|

Fonz 2012-12-31 08:12 AM

A good last day of a year that didn't bring much special (except for my gf being pregnant for the 2nd time).

We're having dinner with some friends this evening. Normally we would be with 3 couples and 5 kids but since the stumach flu has gotten to one family it will only be 2 couples and 3 kids. More food for me :)

Have a nice evening all!

Simon 2012-12-31 10:43 AM

Good morning world |waves|

Still deciding how much work is going to get done today. On one hand, as usual there's plenty of work to get done. On the other hand, I have different fingers.

One thing for sure is that I won't be going anywhere tonight. People will be arriving in The Keys all day today to get ready for the big Amateur Partying Night celebration. It used to be fun when I still wanted to go find some fresh flesh, but now it's just thousands of people who drove hundreds of miles to find me and throw up on my shoes. So, thanks, but I'll pass.

Plans are to turn in early after an attempt to stay awake until midnight, then to wake up early and discover that things are the same in 2013 as they were in 2012. I will be putting up a new wall calendar, though that'll be tomorrow.

Wishing a fun and safe evening to all.

:)

pc 2012-12-31 11:47 AM

Happy New Year Board. I'm off to the party.
@ Fonz congratz.

MeatPounder 2012-12-31 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonz (Post 522419)
A good last day of a year that didn't bring much special (except for my gf being pregnant for the 2nd time).

You guys are beginning to look like legitimate baby machines :P
Congrats!

Clam 2012-12-31 12:26 PM

Happy New Year!

JustRobert 2012-12-31 01:44 PM

Good Day
Sneaking work in here and there while at my inlaws until more family shows up later for the New Years Eve dinner and drinks.

On the last day of the year and at this moment NetVerifier is down. Nothing is coming up at all, I sure hope this isn't a sign |banghead|

Clam 2012-12-31 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRobert (Post 522431)
NetVerifier is down. Nothing is coming up at all, I sure hope this isn't a sign |banghead|

That would not be good... If they go down, what is left? SexKey?

bDok 2012-12-31 04:26 PM

Afternoon. Happy new years eve.

Have a good one everyone. Bring on the new year. This year has for sure had its ups and downs. Hopefully can build on all the good things and but the bad in the past.

Going to clean up around the house a little and then get ready to go to a nice dinner out with a group of friends.

|cheers|

JustRobert 2012-12-31 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clam (Post 522433)
That would not be good... If they go down, what is left? SexKey?

Thankfully NV is back up, really had me worried because SexKey is not what it use to be for me. NV has always out sold SK plus the rebills at NV keeps the mortgage paid.

dunc 2012-12-31 07:05 PM

Merry New Year |bananna||bananna||bananna||bananna||bananna|

Nice one Fonz - good work |bananna||bananna||fonz|

LeRoy 2012-12-31 07:14 PM

Congrats Fonz!

I dont have anything planned tonight... I'll work a bit and chill with the kids tomorrow.

Have a good one ya'll :)