Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tuesday 2024-03-19 aka Where's Art? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=74565)

Greenguy 2024-03-19 08:49 AM

Tuesday 2024-03-19 aka Where's Art?

Morning! |waves|

It's been a week since ArtWilliams has been to the board. Anyone hear from him? I really hate it when 1 of the 10 of us goes MIA :(

My funk remains. Good thing I have my |loony| doctor today |thumb

Other than that, it's work for me!

JustRobert 2024-03-19 10:15 AM

Good Morning :)

New fridge arrives today |banana| Thankfully the old one held out good enough so we did not throw away a bunch of food.

I'll be sitting around doing biz stuff waiting for arrival and then it's just a typical day around here.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Ramster 2024-03-19 12:57 PM

Good morning |waves|

Got up early and was working then I had to take a run down to the house but back at the condo now working away and that's the plan to about 5/6pm, then I'll just watch the |hockey| game tonight |thumb

Ramster 2024-03-19 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenguy (Post 573387)
It's been a week since ArtWilliams has been to the board. Anyone hear from him? I really hate it when 1 of the 10 of us goes MIA :(

Art has been busy with BIL stuff and life overall I think. He answred an email yesterday for me regarding a wordpress site.

Fonz 2024-03-19 04:53 PM

A good day to you all from the occasional 11th ;)

Greenguy 2024-03-20 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramster (Post 573391)
Art has been busy with BIL stuff and life overall I think. He answred an email yesterday for me regarding a wordpress site.

|thumb

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonz (Post 573392)
A good day to you all from the occasional 11th ;)

FONZ! |fonz|

ArtWilliams 2024-03-21 08:43 AM

Present!

I'm here but pretty busy. I have too many commitments in my life and I'm trying to manage them down but there is a lot of extra work to get myself there. Honestly, this is all about "self care" as they call it.

I'm starting to retire from doing websites for other other people. I'll keep the few that are my own.

I've also got one volunteer job in particular that is sucking the life out of me. I'm giving it up in June but this requires some effort to "get it off my plate" and train someone else.

Then there is my BIL. He gets out of rehab on Tuesday. He'll be getting a daily PSW (!!!) but there are other aspects of his life that still require work by me. Ultimately, the task is to pay other people to do his stuff because I am done. The goal here to talk to home on the phone daily and a single weekly visit by me.

I'll be around the best I can.

Greenguy 2024-03-21 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArtWilliams (Post 573398)
I'll be around the best I can.

I worry about my 10 friends... well, 11 with |fonz| :D