Greenguy's Board

Greenguy's Board (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/index.php)
-   Programming & Scripting (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Anybody know what's going on at JMB? (http://www.greenguysboard.com/board/showthread.php?t=62546)

LD 2011-08-03 01:52 PM

Anybody know what's going on at JMB?

Jeremy has been MIA since 7-20-11, which is highly unusual. He has taken a few days off before, but always notified everyone.

The support board seems to be on autopilot. The 'contact' button is gone as is the re-seller section. THe shopping cart still works, but the prices are dropping daily.

Fonz 2011-08-03 04:20 PM

wow, $32 for TubeX and TGPX? I paid 4 times as much for tubeX when it first came on the market...

Cleo 2011-08-03 04:29 PM

Ditto, I can't believe how cheap the prices there are now.

LD 2011-08-03 04:41 PM

The prices have been dropping about $1 per day...I wonder if they will eventually be free?

Nymph 2011-08-03 04:56 PM

Holy shit! Makes me sick to think what I paid for them way back when |cry|

Ramster 2011-08-03 05:50 PM

Fuck me, might be worth buying something as long as you have a programmer able to do work on them if you need a mod done.

RedCherry 2011-08-04 12:34 PM

I swear I paid $200+ for my tgpx server edition. Now you can get it for $64?

HC-Majick 2011-08-06 09:58 PM

So has anyone tried purchasing a script since the 20th? Are scripts/licenses still being received after payment?

LD 2011-08-06 09:59 PM

Posted today...

After nearly 13 years of operating JMB Software as my full time occupation, it has come to the point where it is no longer feasible for me to continue in that capacity. JMB Software won't be going away completely, but it will be scaled back significantly. Because of this, the following changes will be in effect immediately:

- Official technical support for all products is being discontinued
- Installation services will no longer be offered
- There will not be any further major upgrades to current products
- All product prices are being heavily discounted
- Link removal license pricing has been heavily discounted

Items which will not be changing:

- Security and bug fixes will be made as deemed necessary
- The forums will continue to be open for discussion among owners
- Access to download the software will continue to be available
- The affiliate program will continue to operate, although no new accounts can be created

I would like to thank everyone who has supported JMB Software throughout the years, and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors!

rabidwolf 2011-08-06 10:45 PM

WOW that sucks I wish him the best of luck

Cleo 2011-08-07 08:45 AM

Disappointing to say the least but I guess it is a sign of the times.

Hopefully the last person to leave this biz will remember to turn off the lights.

pc 2011-08-07 08:55 AM

As far as I'm concerned nothing big is happening, most of the problems are solved already in the script forums. In order to leave the forum on auto he needs to include "domain license change" form and voila. I wish all the best for him and his new encounters.

LD 2011-08-11 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pc (Post 507728)
In order to leave the forum on auto he needs to include "domain license change" form and voila. I wish all the best for him and his new encounters.

He did post instructions yesterday on changing domain licenses.

$50 for TGPX server edition...$25 for LinkX and TubeX. Wow.

Sweettie 2011-09-01 09:09 AM

Hope this is not an inappropriate post here ... After reading the posts here I picked up the bargain script (sorry to those of you who paid full price) to set up a quick tube site. Not much action on the forum at TubeX. Any chance one of you experts know why the videos would not show up on the home page but work on the rest of the tube pages? Spent a lot of time trying to figure this out last night with out any success. http://unlimitedbondagetube.com/bondage/

Thanks if anyone has any ideas ... like I said if this was not an appropriate post please accept my apologies.

Sweettie 2011-09-01 03:25 PM

As someone once famous always said ... NEVER MIND ... figured it out.

Cleo 2011-09-01 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweettie (Post 508667)
As someone once famous always said ... NEVER MIND ... figured it out.

Yeah I remember having this problem but couldn't remember what I did to fix it so never posted.